Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Cwest - Puffy.. How is this possible?

This is a discussion on Cwest - Puffy.. How is this possible? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am jacktr, learn reading, look at that picture, he is talking with zilla and not with tr...
Page: 6

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

i am jacktr, learn reading, look at that picture, he is talking with zilla and not with tr

Macdonald

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    i am jacktr, learn reading, look at that picture, he is talking with zilla and not with tr
    u know damm wel that u was on that char xping it because u bought that char for ur friend oye florian says aswel when he logged jacktr once there wa swarrior shell set9+ and iron set 3+ 2x at the bank so jacktr was already bussy i am guesing when jackzilla wil get 83 u wil se him also with 9+ 3+ uniqs oh and there is Send screenshot on msn jackzilla was new there olmost no1 has his msn because it was jacktr friend so no1 knew him yet

Quote Originally Posted by Macdonald View Post
    u know damm wel that u was on that char xping it because u bought that char for ur friend oye florian says aswel when he logged jacktr once there wa swarrior shell set9+ and iron set 3+ 2x at the bank so jacktr was already bussy i am guesing when jackzilla wil get 83 u wil se him also with 9+ 3+ uniqs
    proof pls florian that i was on the char in that moment, look jacktr was also on so why i should log on zilla and prove me that im playing on zilla also, you can prove that ?=)

Banned

proof pls florian that i was on the char in that moment, look jacktr was also on so why i should log on zilla and prove me that im playing on zilla also, you can prove that ?=)
    lol all those jacks and people on JackPot has like 45435 sharers, and every1 know that almost all of you share your accounts...

can't wait for the big proof

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    lol all those jacks and people on JackPot has like 45435 sharers, and every1 know that almost all of you share your accounts...

can't wait for the big proof
    you dont know anything, i just know that you were the sharer of nitro and got kicked from the owner, propably thats the reason for stopping

Banned

you dont know anything, i just know that you were the sharer of nitro and got kicked from the owner, propably thats the reason for stopping
    changing the subject coz you feel the truth coming out?

and no, i wasn't kicked, after i explained the 2 other guys that i can't play much, and this game boring me, we setteled everything and we are good

p.s macdonald when u gonna be at home?

changing the subject coz you feel the truth coming out?

and no, i wasn't kicked, after i explained the 2 other guys that i can't play much, and this game boring me, we setteled everything and we are good

p.s macdonald when u gonna be at home?
    im scared of nothing mr forum b1tch, we know everything about all the guys from carnac west, you are just speculating. and i know you tried to let me ban, enceno said that to me and he laughed about it, damn pathetic kid =)
    btw the owner of nitro said me yesterday that he kicked you, so im sure he is saying the truth

Macdonald

u funny bro florian has all ur info chat and some kinda info of price of iron set 3+ 750$ btw Jacktr where is screenshot of u making shard 9+ and dv 9+ bit strange that u get shard 9+ 1day like max 1weak after dv 9+ not even having a dv 8+ or anything else huh ?:P

i thought you are proving the things, i dont need to prove you anything florian, or i better say ashley =O ? and show me ksc s, everybody can use photoshop and can edit things common im still waiting ashley =)

Banned

i thought you are proving the things, i dont need to prove you anything florian, or i better say ashley =O ? and show me ksc s, everybody can use photoshop and can edit things common im still waiting ashley =)
    and than u call me pathetic? haha

isnt macdonald a scammer? who gives a shit what he thinks.

and than u call me pathetic? haha
    Why did you get unbanned -.-

u r like another omgthisisme guy eww, tho your ego is way bigger

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    isnt macdonald a scammer? who gives a shit what he thinks.
    if he is not, he still posting for scammer.

Banned

im scared of nothing mr forum b1tch, we know everything about all the guys from carnac west, you are just speculating. and i know you tried to let me ban, enceno said that to me and he laughed about it, damn pathetic kid =)
    btw the owner of nitro said me yesterday that he kicked you, so im sure he is saying the truth
    why are you calling him names?he was talking normally and you calling him a bitch, pathetic,a kid.. what's wrong with you?
    first you tried to defend puffy / those other babashopers, they were proven as illegal and now the fingers are pointing at you and all you do is flaming around and try to throw the light on somebody else..

PLS STOP GOING OFF TOPIC NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

And why did you have to make a topic like this? Of course it was going to end in a flame war.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast