Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Cwest - Puffy.. How is this possible?

This is a discussion on Cwest - Puffy.. How is this possible? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ademar I heard that he scamed some people when he stated seal code, but i donīt know ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    I heard that he scamed some people when he stated seal code, but i donīt know if it is true, so ..
    so why are you posting this useless post then????:::...??!!##Ī#/"#Ī

Quote Originally Posted by Evaldo View Post
    so why are you posting this useless post then????:::...??!!##Ī#/"#Ī
    becouse anyone can know about this more and tell us more...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    becouse anyone can know about this more and tell us more...
    anyone know about this and tell us more please? -.-

[QUOTE=Evaldo;2592059]once again, none of them are scammers, get it in your little brain.
    sinins quitted cause he had his CS+0 on 2girls1cup, who got hacked.
    Seltun got also hacked so don't say anything you haven't a clue of :/

eh i was there when seltun got "hacked". which didnt happen until after he asked dennis to borrow his rap+9. then he dcs and log back saying he was naked then everyone saw him running around in moradon for a few days after that.yet he never lost his items? then went inactive for a lil while and comes back with same items that he "lost". or did he just get his items recovered? or never lost in the 1st place. either way i dun think dennis got his rap+9 that was lost to the "hacked" seltun. and still playing but with a name change
    Last edited by Kogenta; 02-10-2010 at 05:34 AM.

Banned

wow so many dick suckers here...
    give a turk full +9 on cwest and everyone will jump him... give a cleanleader of rank1 clan full +9 and suddenly nobody cares... in my opinion action should be taken against puffy and with enough people we can do something..evaldo i ask u to stay out, all you do is posting non productive posts

:KnightOnline:

W33dstyle = Valiance

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by :KnightOnline: View Post
    W33dstyle = Valiance
    do you have any solid proof?

:KnightOnline: = charlie187... proof me else
    my ingame name on cwest is diver, i got nothign to hide

stop going offtopic now, even if u think i am santa keep it for u

:KnightOnline:

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    do you have any solid proof?

:KnightOnline: = charlie187... proof me else
    my ingame name on cwest is diver, i got nothign to hide
    no bro valiance = valiant , is a word that mean something :P

Gogogogo dictionary.com xD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by :KnightOnline: View Post
    no bro valiance = valiant , is a word that mean something :P

Gogogogo dictionary.com xD
    sorry my bad

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

GO GO GO Tell ALeeniaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Banned

anyway iam 100% sure these days still exist something like dupe idk ...
    iam not sure about usko .. but then i played japko .. about 1 month ago
    found 1 guy his lvl 80 had dragon flight helmet +9 other parts +8 . baal , nebiros hunguk +8
    3x gabs bleesings +7 dual foverins +2 dual we +2 iron belt +0 .. glass belt +1 ..
    i asked him why he dont hawe clan ? he said he from holland and japaneses dont like him .. he playing jpko like 2 months .. i asked how u made ithese items ... he didnt answered ^^ he made clan i joined ... after i join he gived me exceptional trial set +7 1x gab bleesing +7 and 17gbs and loged off ... i cant find him online like 5 days ... ^^ then i decide to sell gab .. it was rly hard because gab bleesing +7 worth like ~80gb at jpko many guys said you are WarriorOfTheChaos friend ? i said no i just know him ...japans said good cause he dupper ... after these words i understand he was dupper i sold all items and bought news haha
    after maintance i found GM02 online i asked him about warriorchaos he said he was banned for dupe o_0 so some private ppls still knows how to make gg items ^^
    and yes yes .. .sorry for bad english

i made ss of his items ^^

either way, however puffy did get all his gear, he has got it now and its not going anywhere. the sooner people get over it the better imo.

pointless topic.

Realsies

QQ about it.

I personally don't give a shit how he got his items. He either made them or bought them. You are all acting like buying items is really really bad, yet you're on a site where the only reason you sign up for is to trade/sell/buy your items. Also, I don't get where you're not seeing people selling +9 warrior shells. I see a new topic everyday in the cwest section of this site. I also see many people selling all the items he has almost everyday.

Little archer Senior Member

[quote=Kogenta;2592065]
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaldo View Post
    once again, none of them are scammers, get it in your little brain.
    sinins quitted cause he had his CS+0 on 2girls1cup, who got hacked.
    Seltun got also hacked so don't say anything you haven't a clue of :/

eh i was there when seltun got "hacked". which didnt happen until after he asked dennis to borrow his rap+9. then he dcs and log back saying he was naked then everyone saw him running around in moradon for a few days after that.yet he never lost his items? then went inactive for a lil while and comes back with same items that he "lost". or did he just get his items recovered? or never lost in the 1st place. either way i dun think dennis got his rap+9 that was lost to the "hacked" seltun. and still playing but with a name change
    and thats why salmin is banned from ko4life, he never cared to prove that he did get "hacked".

now one of the seltuns is back with aaaall the gear from before (incluiding raptor+9 somewhere in his inn) probably with help from salmin to get him unbanned (if the account was banned at all...) and also for the record he didnt ncs, he just plays now on a 83 warrior called jackterror.

Banned

[quote=razor;2592147]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    and thats why salmin is banned from ko4life, he never cared to prove that he did get "hacked".

now one of the seltuns is back with aaaall the gear from before (incluiding raptor+9 somewhere in his inn) probably with help from salmin to get him unbanned (if the account was banned at all...) and also for the record he didnt ncs, he just plays now on a 83 warrior called jackterror.
    puffys clan >_>

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast