Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Cwest - Puffy.. How is this possible?

This is a discussion on Cwest - Puffy.. How is this possible? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Macdonald hmm let a mod check my ip i am not thugko but why wont u say ...
Page: 5

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Macdonald View Post
    hmm let a mod check my ip i am not thugko but why wont u say anything of this isnt true so tell use isnt it true that u have gm contact that u realy sell gm items...
    he don't need to say it.. every1 knows that

but why don't you post the SS u got? to mega-own him?

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    Looking 2 share with Some 1 every1 deserves a chance

in that topic people says that thug is you

and in this topic http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f7...ms-usd-289431/

regiss says its his friend o_O

yea he was before he scamed me :]

Scammer [email protected] = [email protected] (and probably many others) - Patrick Baker

Macdonald

i wil upload them tonight at school atm

Fixxer

i thin k its king

Little archer Senior Member

scammer or not, macdonald has a point.

Macdonald

Like i sayd i am at school atm so nt alot proof i found t his picture what florian sendit me view days ago when i was at school not realy proof tonight i wil gif the bether ones but
    this is when florian was on Sinins

here is where jacktr Got mad because florian Told The guy His Gm Items !

This not realy Proof this is what i got for now til i get home

so far it`s nothing special...

btw if you are not florian aka thugo so tell me how you get those ss?

Macdonald

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so far it`s nothing special...

btw if you are not florian aka thugo so tell me how you get those ss?
    if u read above view replys first i know him got him on msn

Quote Originally Posted by Macdonald View Post
    if u read above view replys first i know him got him on msn
    ach so you are posting for scammer?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    macdonald = thugko = scammer
    dont let me continue florian, you are just mad that i wont let you on my char anymore, remember when you cried because of that?
    you are just a pathetic guy and you used my name to make sh_t on this server, scamming people etc.
    You said im a sharer of jacktr and he can vouch me so people believed you and they traded with you. Remember when you scammed the new owner of destination? about 500-600 dollars?
    Nvm i dont need to continue you will be banned soon from this forum so, kiss my 4ss and go lick shark his 4ss =)
    btw there is just 1 person who is writing "belief" like that, so bb florian =)

so many people were telling me that i'm someone different because if my typing..
    it's no real argument... this guy has brought many arguments and showed proof, you defended all the time puffy, puffy seems guilty according to the things macdonald said, and you support him so IMO if there is no proof where he got his "LEGIT" +9 from, you are guilty too since you are in his.. well..
    why wouldn't he fraps what scroll he used anyways?

ach so you are posting for scammer?

keep the scamming shit for u , or pm a mod but leave this topic pls or post something on topic

Macdonald

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    so many people were telling me that i'm someone different because if my typing..
    it's no real argument... this guy has brought many arguments and showed proof, you defended all the time puffy, puffy seems guilty according to the things macdonald said, and you support him so IMO if there is no proof where he got his "LEGIT" +9 from, you are guilty too since you are in his.. well..

keep the scamming shit for u , or pm a mod but leave this topic pls or post something on topic
    thank u !!!! i dunno if florian is scammer or not he is just showing proof of people who are shitting this server and cant play legit

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post

oke i can add my 2 cents. Why you guys dont ask from who badfamliy got so many chaos baals 8 i mean FoxyStyle/Degano (also dragon flight set +7)/Shark/ meatbalz (mythril set +7). Maby would be esier ask from who they bougt it since non of them post any proof of making those items. Didint you guys wonder why at server there is alot +8 chaos wepons and maby two +8 with other curse?

Macdonald

oke i can add my 2 cents. Why you guys dont ask from who badfamliy got so many chaos baals 8 i mean FoxyStyle/Degano (also dragon flight set +7)/Shark/ meatbalz (mythril set +7). Maby would be esier ask from who they bougt it since non of them post any proof of making those items. Didint you guys wonder why at server there is alot +8 chaos wepons and maby two +8 with other curse?
    oh sorry i forgot That humans aswel has a gm contact dunno about them but i know that shark when he was in legacy got his baal 8+ from jacktr aswel bought from him he showing a ss of his upgrade but he baal8+ isnt even in the box but at his inventory oh dunno if u can see this but if u can see when the items are used or made u can see at jacktr that each part is used olmost exactly 1month 1month 1part 2nd month other part than when he got olmost 83 he used the last part

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

there isnt any proof at this picture, btw you are talking with zilla not with tr

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    there isnt any proof at this picture, btw you are talking with zilla not with tr
    huh?

you always said that u r jackTR

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast