Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cwest Question

This is a discussion on Cwest Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just Wondering is drop rate F*ck'd on west or what i noticed that last 2 days i usely farm tree's ...
Page: 1

dizz123

Just Wondering is drop rate F*ck'd on west or what i noticed that last 2 days i usely farm tree's for 2 hours like a week ago i used to get like 50 armor scroll per hour with plat and i am still plat btw and i go there today and yester day 3hour's+ i get 3 armor and 2 bus i mean wtf is up with drop rate anyone else notice it at all?

Well i never get boss drops . but then again that is just the poor % on drop rate from them i suppose :S

Just Wondering is drop rate F*ck'd on west or what i noticed that last 2 days i usely farm tree's for 2 hours like a week ago i used to get like 50 armor scroll per hour with plat and i am still plat btw and i go there today and yester day 3hour's+ i get 3 armor and 2 bus i mean wtf is up with drop rate anyone else notice it at all?[/b]

Did you raise in level? Because those enchants drop good at specific levels.. For Weapon enchant prime drop rate is around lvl 55-57, go any higher you wont get shit anymore.. Don't remember the specific best lvls for armor enchants but its in the high 40's low 50's..

dizz123

Did you raise in level? Because those enchants drop good at specific levels.. For Weapon enchant prime drop rate is around lvl 55-57, go any higher you wont get shit anymore.. Don't remember the specific best lvls for armor enchants but its in the high 40's low 50's..[/b]
    naw im same lvl

naw im same lvl[/b]

One other thing I noticed(on diez) when I used to farm enchants all the time, but noone ever believed me... When the king did item drop increase(3%) event, after it was over the enchant drop rate would be come utterly shitty for me.. Noone ever believed it but when I was farming enchants 1 hour 3 times a day every single day I noticed when my drop rate halved or worse..

dizz123

One other thing I noticed(on diez) when I used to farm enchants all the time, but noone ever believed me... When the king did item drop increase(3%) event, after it was over the enchant drop rate would be come utterly shitty for me.. Noone ever believed it but when I was farming enchants 1 hour 3 times a day every single day I noticed when my drop rate halved or worse..[/b]
    i have tried borth west1 and west2 and no change

i have tried borth west1 and west2 and no change[/b]
    Well maybe there is a bug on cwest then.. I don't play there anymore so hopefully someone else from west can come and say if they have probs too.

boss drops are bad :'( on cwest like caro says

but 3 ac enchant and 2 bus in 3 hrs from trees sucks!! way too low.....considering u have plat!!
    solution would be to farm gems or abyss blessings and buying the scrolls off merch with that money 8)

dizz123

boss drops are bad :'( on cwest like caro says

but 3 ac enchant and 2 bus in 3 hrs from trees sucks!! way too low.....considering u have plat!!
    solution would be to farm gems or abyss blessings and buying the scrolls off merch with that money 8)[/b]
    i would but i am lvl 58 for dcz

Just Wondering is drop rate F*ck'd on west or what i noticed that last 2 days i usely farm tree's for 2 hours like a week ago i used to get like 50 armor scroll per hour with plat and i am still plat btw and i go there today and yester day 3hour's+ i get 3 armor and 2 bus i mean wtf is up with drop rate anyone else notice it at all?[/b]
    Turn off the koxp or change the auto loot settings .

Turn off the koxp or change the auto loot settings .[/b]
    Lol? And you assume he koxps why?

8 inches

dizz123

8 inches[/b]
    ?

and on the koxp note, hard to koxp when i am a warrior and my pet loots for me

hmmm weird how u say u didnt lvl... cuz i remember at lvl 54 or 55 i got like 100 armor enchants every 2-3 hours, and once i hit 57, i would get like one per hour........

meh probably like bifrost drops i guess! some days i get a billion frags, some days u barely get one ecah person.

Zaczaco11

there should just be a cwest is screwed thread <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast