Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

CWest Server Balancing

This is a discussion on CWest Server Balancing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think c-west needs to balance the prices of stuff too..its been a while since its opened and i beleive ...
Page: 2

CaDe7

i think c-west needs to balance the prices of stuff too..its been a while since its opened and i beleive there is much of items thrown atm so .. i unno nvr been to c-west but prices seem kinda high

thegreatrober

well i think its ok now

much pk and fun wars eventho orc outnumber humans

The One And Only Senior Member

well..
    the server is balance already
    enough orcs and enough humans
    sometimes in pk its no balance but for now its ok ..
    and about the prices ..
    i think its ok ..
    its normal prices..

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    well..
    the server is balance already
    enough orcs and enough humans
    sometimes in pk its no balance but for now its ok ..
    and about the prices ..
    i think its ok ..
    its normal prices..
    thanks for the insight..

More than likely we should just pm Aleenia and or Korlash and try and get their opinion on the matter.

Banned

guyz we r talking about K2 doing something in-game for free when they dont even give customer support without purchasing premium -_- get real

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Remember when Bad Company tried to do a clan nt on ares? They made a perfectly sound and reasonable request to nt the clan with tons of back up and good reasons why it would help the server and they still didn't do it. I think the request is going to fall on deaf ears. I NEVER understood why this would be a bad idea. It only helps the game and makes it more fun to play when there is balanced pk, which obviously leads to more pus items being purchased and ultimatly more money for them, hell I'd pay 200 bucks to nt Gravediggaz cuz ardream is over crowded with orcs. Theres no way to nt when u have a shit-ton of nps donated.

Banned Senior Member

I dont understand why people crying and saying cz is un balanced, my char is on almost 12hr a day and some time there is NO ORC in cz to pk, and some time there is NO HUMAN to pk. and when there is a pk human side only have mages so what they do is nova and town mages town even if they see 1 pt of orc and they dont even wann pk pt vs pt because they are 1 hit as a result orc gets tired of runing to look them and they quit cz after that this mages do nova and novaaaaa "NO FUN" they make 8k+ np but no point of pking like that.....

lol i think nowadays the cz already balanced ...
    and the market price its abit too high -.-'

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

No gm will ever do it, at least not a legit one. You can ask Aleenia but i will guarantee none of them will do it. A Clan NT hasnt been done since the days of Girakon last i recall.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    Remember when Bad Company tried to do a clan nt on ares? They made a perfectly sound and reasonable request to nt the clan with tons of back up and good reasons why it would help the server and they still didn't do it. I think the request is going to fall on deaf ears. I NEVER understood why this would be a bad idea. It only helps the game and makes it more fun to play when there is balanced pk, which obviously leads to more pus items being purchased and ultimatly more money for them, hell I'd pay 200 bucks to nt Gravediggaz cuz ardream is over crowded with orcs. Theres no way to nt when u have a shit-ton of nps donated.
    cant tell you how much ive spent and how many people Ive nt'd to help Cwest stay balanced. I know our clan was human, moved to orcside to balance, had to move back to human side to balance. NT'd a few clans to help balance and shiz... in the end....... its never worth it.

everyone should make an orc and a human char, that way if one side is lobsided, you can start playing that side lol

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    cant tell you how much ive spent and how many people Ive nt'd to help Cwest stay balanced. I know our clan was human, moved to orcside to balance, had to move back to human side to balance. NT'd a few clans to help balance and shiz... in the end....... its never worth it.
    Ya it was nice when we could at the very least nt 1 at a time while in clan, but now that they took that away its impossible to nt without disbanding and throwing away all your donated np

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    everyone should make an orc and a human char, that way if one side is lobsided, you can start playing that side lol
    I used to do that, but since I reverted to old uniques that's not possible for me, and I'm sure a large group of others

After all your years playing this game you should have known better Danny

Im surprised they didnt throw in a link to earn free G1 credits on your thread.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

It's been done before and it was even done with a few clans that had NP's donated (each player was compensated the 70% lost, once they were on the other side). Trust me, I wouldn't make the thread if I knew it was impossible. Unfortunately, the new generation mods and GM's of this game and on that damned forum are fucking kids. End of story. Hope this game dies tomorrow so we can all be happy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast