Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

cwest (used to play cypher)

This is a discussion on cwest (used to play cypher) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do not ever come back to KO. Especially not now in the cruel times when KO has turned to some ...
Page: 2

Banned for scamming.

Do not ever come back to KO. Especially not now in the cruel times when KO has turned to some shiny-shit-china looking online game...[/b]
    well man its to late already it seems to be getting better in my eyes. Maybe its just because im not on cypher anymore... fuck heaven (the clan)

well man its to late already it seems to be getting better in my eyes. Maybe its just because im not on cypher anymore... fuck heaven (the clan)[/b]
    Cypher was great when the duping started, was fun, alot of fun... but then the edited characters came and it was fuked up.

good luck anyway

Agreed Cypher was great at the start, but the edited chars were too much.
    Stonecoldkillah is on Ionia if I'm not wrong btw.

Banned for scamming.

indeed good sir's.

thanks, we dont want trash in our server either.[/b]
    hahaha its already trash dude, go go check golems,ds slots, brahmans and check cz if you see in a normal time more then 2 party in cz pm me :lol:

Little archer Senior Member

hahaha its already trash dude, go go check golems,ds slots, brahmans and check cz if you see in a normal time more then 2 party in cz pm me :lol:[/b]
    pmed, lol.

theres way more than 2 parties at times, dont run ur mouth if u dont know shit plz. oh and have fun with ur turk ppl

Since new feature from KoK now u can check how many ppl and where are online

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerlist.php...amp;subserver=1

Just press on any server u want to get infos:
    http://www.kingofknight.com/serverstatus.php

pmed, lol.

theres way more than 2 parties at times, dont run ur mouth if u dont know shit plz. oh and have fun with ur turk ppl[/b]
    shut up ur mouth, I know more shit than u know oh ye have fun with ur 2-3 party in cz

shut up ur mouth, I know more shit than u know oh ye have fun with ur 2-3 party in cz [/b]
    WTF are u talking?
    U dont even play this server, in cz there is alot of pk going on now, sins Undys went human(thx for that btw ^^) and started the clan Gladiaters.
    So dont flame a server that u dont play....

WTF are u talking?
    U dont even play this server, in cz there is alot of pk going on now, sins Undys went human(thx for that btw ^^) and started the clan Gladiaters.
    So dont flame a server that u dont play....[/b]
    I was in cw. dont worry

I was in cw. dont worry[/b]
    Well, it have changed, and in cz it is nice now, alot of ppl are pking alot now.
    So dont say things to make the server look bad, because u didnt like it before.
    Like i said servers change, english ppl start to get bored to play with ppl they cant understand, so they are coming to c-west.
    It takes time but there are still new ppl coming those days, thx to ionia so yea c-west is getting reborned.

All i can say, i like c-west, on this server there is way less drama then a turk servers.

Banned for scamming.

GETTT UMMM :P

alucas1988

ehhh i played both server if ur looking for challenging pk its on ionia most of the good player for each server play there aswell as alot of hackers but hackers just help u get better keep lvlin till they cant kill u anymore cwest most of the players do suck with the exception of a few also have those players that will bytch cuz u are better than them also the person who said cwest pk suck trust me ive pked cwest and ionia and in terms of pk and players ionia would own cwest hands down cwest doesnt even have NT (nova town) pts if they dont they dont last 30 secs only reason ppl dont lie ionia cuz it turned to be like alll the other servers turks and hackers when there wasnt supposed to be any hackers but o well its still funn as hell to pk on a new server were most ppl are using quest accesories to pk since barely and good uniques

Banned

lmao no nova towns... our mages are doing a contest who makes the most kills lol

check c west section in the official forums....

c west pk is way better then before

Great server if you ask me.
    All english. (Some spanish )
    Decent amount of people
    Fun times!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast