accused of cheating ?

This is a discussion on accused of cheating ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have had this happen a few times. I was using "Z" then hitting through shot and the priest was ...
Page: 1

THE_DON

I have had this happen a few times. I was using "Z" then hitting through shot and the priest was running around looting. Have you ever seen someone running around looting with koxp? I never have always seen auto loot with koxp.. I was farming zombie eyes for my friend the priests lvl 70 quest. I am a sin so I was using easy lazy way to kill these mobs. This guy starts accusing me of cheating I tried to explain but this dude like many others dont know how to play the game so I must be cheating. I just dont wanna waste the dagg fix cost for frickin zombies. I even put daggs on and slid them for him. There was a sin with him in same clan but must not have the brain power to figure out you have free archer skill just need a damn bow stop camping attila and go drop 1 then u can lazy farm easy crap too. Just wanted to vent hope ppl start learning the game before screwing with other ppl. I have been legit since I started and dont plan on changing. The guys name was " XxXexcelXxX " in the clan " Lord_of_KEBEK ". If you are on these forums pm me if you want to learn how to play KO.

happens... i was accused of koxping in the arena bc i used combo >.<

Guy was ... WTF U HIT ME 700 AND 200 AT THE SAME TIME KOXP!

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Dooooonnnnnn Sup, don&#39;t worry bout the prick, i know ur gg.. U kosping bastard

Jkins lol

Banned

h34r: h34r: h34r:

tamachan

happens... i was accused of koxping in the arena bc i used combo >.<

Guy was ... WTF U HIT ME 700 AND 200 AT THE SAME TIME KOXP![/b]
    LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dooooonnnnnn Sup, don&#39;t worry bout the prick, i know ur gg.. U kosping bastard
    Jkins lol[/b]

haha that was funny =D

90% of legit archers get accused of koxp once a week when they are training... something liek that..

I always ignore ppl like that,because if you try to explain something they will bs you with nonsense until the end of the day.So if you dont reply 5 mins they will give up,just block the pm if they pmd.

THE_DON

thanks for the support all just had to vent before my screen landed outside
    <3 seph

OLD1953

My main just got banned on a bogus "ur koxping" claim, evidently because I was not running into an uruk tron spawn to loot, was only looting those that fell outside the spawn. Running in, is, of course, insane.

K2 appears intent on destroying the last shreds of a US community on their servers.

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/cheat_reporting.php

3rd Party Program Screen Shot Requirements

* Arrows shooting (clearly visible shots)[/b]
    K2 think being an archer is cheating, suck for you

Reminds me of this priest named princesss3 or something close to it. Every time you beat her you were automatially labeled as a cheater. Quite an interesting converstion we had, should have screened it but anyways. Does anyone remember mental_anguish? That idiot was the same.. everyone who owned was a cheater cause he sucked at ko.

Doesen&#39;t matter, we know your legit don. GG mage, you got 70 yet? It&#39;s been a few months sense I was really active on my mage.