Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Cypher or Hellsgarem

This is a discussion on Cypher or Hellsgarem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, Im thinking of returning since I noticed KO got on steam, what advises can you give me about servers. ...
Page: 1

Default Cypher or Hellsgarem

Hi,

Im thinking of returning since I noticed KO got on steam, what advises can you give me about servers. Should I go Hellsgarem or Cypher or is there a new server soon comingup. Im planning to spent some $$ to get some decent items. All comments are welcome😊

Hey bro
    Im playing on Hellsgarem, we have a very good english clan in human side. Come to play with us

I just join cypher just got a char i think cypher might be a good server in steam and pretty active tho

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Cypher and thats the reason!

GDM likes this.

keep your money, winter is comming

Quote Originally Posted by immature View Post
    keep your money, winter is comming
    looooooooooooooool

Hellsgarem if you don't like turks.

If you don't like turks but want a full server just don't come back to ko.

Id suggest you hellsgarem for the community! If you got some friends in cypher go ahead but if your building something from zero, you should definitly try hellsgarem human side.

Banned

Helsgaremmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hellsgarem need active ppl for farm+pk all activite

Quote Originally Posted by Mitta View Post
    KO got on steam, what advises can you give me about servers.
    Cypher (Steam) is quite active. Not as active as Rosetta on eu/usKO. On steam you get more k0xpers/cheaters than Rosetta. Prices are like IN+0 for +/- 8 GB on Cypher. At Rosetta 2 GB.

On Steam you have to wait a bit for some newest updates, but not that far away from eu/usKO.

Easy to log without prem (on Cypher. At Rosetta in prime time impossible).

For sure on Cypher you get more EN players (which is still not that much, depends on your expectation - you might be disapointed, don't expect what was in old times. EN community got kicked out due to ignoring them and being full turk direction company - NTT).

For me the biggest disadvantege of Cypher over Rosetta are only those things: cheats. I would ignore slightly lower server/client stability and the economy (prices) + delayed updates.

Decide what is important for ya and make your decision!

About babashoping. I've hear this site is legit:

https://www.bynogame.com/en/Knight-Online

Hope you come back to KO goes well! See you on bowl!

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woby View Post
    Cypher (Steam) is quite active. . On steam you get more k0xpers/cheaters than Rosetta.

For me the biggest disadvantege of Cypher over Rosetta are only those things: cheats. I would ignore slightly lower server/client stability and the economy (prices) + delayed updates.

Theres; literally no k0xpers in pk, and the ones who do make it to lvl 60 ish get banned on the daily. The only place a k0xper would likely annoy you is sub level 35 when you're getting folk quests done, and those guy end up banned by the time they hit 60.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    The only place a k0xper would likely annoy you is sub level 35 when you're getting folk quests done, and those guy end up banned by the time they hit 60.
    True, literally no koxpers in pk. I've met a crazy archer only once. They don't need np, they need coýns. So no - the only place where koxper would annoy you is NOT only folk quests. Make a good research, few days, a lot of spots and diff timezones. You will get what I'm talking about and prolly find out more.

Lufer/folk. Chaos stones. And prolly more, but I will not say if I could not confirm by seeing them many times. But for sure there is a lot of k0xpers every day and this strongly affects the economy.
    Daily bans only confirms that there are a lot of koxpers. For each ban new koxper arrive. Security policies from euKO could help us here at Cypher...

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woby View Post
    True, literally no koxpers in pk. I've met a crazy archer only once. They don't need np, they need coýns. So no - the only place where koxper would annoy you is NOT only folk quests. Make a good research, few days, a lot of spots and diff timezones. You will get what I'm talking about and prolly find out more.

Lufer/folk. Chaos stones. And prolly more, but I will not say if I could not confirm by seeing them many times. But for sure there is a lot of k0xpers every day and this strongly affects the economy.
    Daily bans only confirms that there are a lot of koxpers. For each ban new koxper arrive. Security policies from euKO could help us here at Cypher...
    If by strongly affecting the economy you mean all items are cheaper here than any other server launched in the last 2 years then yes :P

I was happily surprised to come here from hellsgarem and seeing hb 8 for 15 gbs, where it was nearly double that in HG. Iron necks for 8 gbs, raptor 8 for 900m, shar d8 for 650m, md +11 for 12 gbs, chd +8 12 gbs, chitin +11 being sold in merchants. Life is good in my eyes :P

Hellsgarem is shet proksser ruined the server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast