Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cypher King Karus

This is a discussion on Cypher King Karus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by KaChing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaChing)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard Die krepin turk *<_< u h8 turks? now i wont bump ur posts[/b] Lol ...
Page: 2

Reinhard

Originally posted by KaChing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaChing)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    Die krepin turk *<_<
    u h8 turks? now i wont bump ur posts[/b]
    Lol no... i said "die krepin turk" cause i kinda understanded he wont vote for the "english speaking king to be" so he will vote for a turk and like 99% of the ppl that vote for turk kings are turks = DIE KREPIN TURK.

I hate no one.

BACK TO THE TOPICCC PLS

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    Originally posted by KaChing@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Die krepin turk *<_<

u h8 turks? now i wont bump ur posts
    Lol no... i said "die krepin turk" cause i kinda understanded he wont vote for the "english speaking king to be" so he will vote for a turk and like 99% of the ppl that vote for turk kings are turks = DIE KREPIN TURK.

I hate no one.

BACK TO THE TOPICCC PLS[/b]
    first of all fag, im not turkish and try read what i fucking wrote?
    why not someone else in clan that can do the same as petsmar?
    or wait? are petsmar the only english speaking person in clan or in whole karus nation?

Reinhard

Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaChing
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Die krepin turk *<_<

u h8 turks? now i wont bump ur posts

I hate no one.

BACK TO THE TOPICCC PLS[/b]
    first of all fag, im not turkish and try read what i fucking wrote?
    why not someone else in clan that can do the same as petsmar?
    or wait? are petsmar the only english speaking person in clan or in whole karus nation?[/b][/quote]

I couldnt care less

back to the topic mofos

wissmanCY

u got the vote from me

tolgahan

good luck NBK
    i hope u can be the king but i dont think so

WaTeR_bOy

I THINK THAT ALL KO4LIFE USERS SHOULD GO ON CYPHER VOTE FOR NATURAL BORN KILLA AND PROVE TO THE TURKS THAT THEY DONT OWN THIS GAME !

petsmar2

Geez can't seem to make a topic without getting flamed on these forums...
    anyway I don't know what I ever did to you Albani's brother...I might be "overrated" but you are human so this thread don't concern you.
    Anyway thank you all for support...ofc heaven clan is macroing noob characters in many cyber cafes to lvl 20 for gayko but I think we are still putting up a close race

Originally posted by petsmar2
    Geez can't seem to make a topic without getting flamed on these forums...
    anyway I don't know what I ever did to you Albani's brother...I might be "overrated" but you are human so this thread don't concern you. *
    Anyway thank you all for support...ofc heaven clan is macroing noob characters in many cyber cafes to lvl 20 for gayko but I think we are still putting up a close race *
    you didnt do anything to me,its just everywhere i go with cypher and "legit" i see you and i see all the noobs praise you as you where allah
    you are not god you are not even close you are not even close to be close you are a normal person..

you get attention, you love it, your an attention whore

petsmar2

so your jelous of me?...anyway I can't help any attention I get and who praises me...I definitally don't think I am God, I am just another player that plays fair and has fun...I am just playing this game the best I can...
    and I never denied I am an attention whore...I love attention that's why I am loving this little post.
    Just trying to do my best for cypher...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12