EUKO Questions :

This is a discussion on EUKO Questions : within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Recently got back into KO last week Decided to play on helios since c-west and those other servers were not ...
Page: 1

Default EUKO Questions :

Recently got back into KO last week Decided to play on helios since c-west and those other servers were not so active but right now I'm regretting my decision. So many turkish players no offence to them it's just to the point where I feel like for every english player there is 100 turkish ones. So I'm thinking of trying out EUKO, I've heard some good things and some bad things I was just hoping on getting some honest feed back from my goons on KO4Life (should of kept that name imo).

Honestly there are currently about 12 pretty new topics about this same subject, so I can't really see the reason for you to make another other then getting a higher postcount.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Honestly there are currently about 12 pretty new topics about this same subject, so I can't really see the reason for you to make another other then getting a higher postcount.
    Didn't bother reading those ones oh well I got you can /close this one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZillionaire View Post
    Recently got back into KO last week Decided to play on helios since c-west and those other servers were not so active but right now I'm regretting my decision. So many turkish players no offence to them it's just to the point where I feel like for every english player there is 100 turkish ones. So I'm thinking of trying out EUKO, I've heard some good things and some bad things I was just hoping on getting some honest feed back from my goons on KO4Life (should of kept that name imo).
    Yeah bro EUKO is alot of fun. Im not gonna lie, there are alot of turks but there is also alot of english speakers as well. Give it a shot! I would recommend getting exp premium if you do. And if you go orc PM me some time, ill help you out a bit.

I was also wondering the same thing a few days ago.. Been playing for 3-4 days now, a lot more turks than you would expect but still when you compare to ANY of the USKO server there are a shitload more English speaking people than you are used to.

sound great mmm is important where u live for play in euko?

Ive been playing EUKO and im wodering how can I buy premium...it is asking for euros in power up store

Quote Originally Posted by Shock22 View Post
    Ive been playing EUKO and im wodering how can I buy premium...it is asking for euros in power up store
    You can change it to dollars, as soon as you choose your payment, on the top there's a "key" where the EUR is wroten on.

for your question about EUKO, i'll clear it.
    EUKO - Europa is now the most active server of the whole KO (in my openion), there are alot of turks, but alot of english speakers as well.
    now many people made a comback to EUKO so you'll see more n more english speakers.

EXP spots are pretty active in Eslant due to GENIE (legal koxp that you can pursh on PUS).

CZ is pretty active most of the day
    there's only DCZ as 2nd pk zone, but it's kinda dead.

every Thursday there's a boss event, they used to be on DODA / RAON, now they moved to the bowl in CZ, but I guess it will change again.

there are not many KOXP people around, except the ones who farm Egos and this kind of mobs, and also few around mora and lufe/emc.

there are 2 days of wars, Saturday and Monday.
    all the wars are on same old lovely map and there are 3 wars each day : 05:00, 13:00, 19:00.

there's Chaos 3 times a day : 10:00, 16:00, 23:00.

there's also BDW few times a day, check the schedule if u ever get in, but since there's xp jump event you're getting over 77 whitin few days...

CSW is comming for the first time on this Sunday at 15:30, but it will usualy be on Saturday same time.

anyway this is all, if you got any other question just shoot, hope it helped you to decide.

My opinion is there are more turks than english speakers on europa...I didnt know about level jumping for the longest time and I couldnt even find a person that spoke english that would answer a questions for me..Also dcz is dead, and if your going to lvl jump there are about 0 clans u can join until lvl 73+ so your basically going to have to solo level till 60 no one but koxpers at deru / apos

There are plenty of English players, you just have to find them. There are plenty of clans that high lvl ppl start just for the hell of it, most of the time they add noobs and lvl them up. Thats what happened to me, they leveled up this noob lol...