This cypher"s ring thang?!?

This is a discussion on This cypher"s ring thang?!? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i was just on the official website (boo hiss) and was reading about this cypher"s ring shit where you ...
Page: 1

BrightEyes

So i was just on the official website (boo hiss) and was reading about this cypher"s ring shit where you can seal chars that you want and trade ones that you don't to "friends". sorry if i'm late on this but just wondering if anyone has heard how this works or tried it? again sorry if this is pld news but its news to me. thanks for any replies.

BrightEyes

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Unhappy

So i was just on the official website (boo hiss) and was reading about this cypher"s ring shit where you can seal chars that you want and trade ones that you don't to "friends". sorry if i'm late on this but just wondering if anyone has heard how this works or tried it? again sorry if this is pld news but its news to me. thanks for any replies.

BrightEyes[/b]
    i do not like the idea that u can not see the np stats in trade ir medrchant in the ring about the char, just lvl and exp like a pet...i think it should have more stats...
    mastered:
    np:
    lvl:
    exp %:
    nick name:
    etc....
    alot of people i can see being scammed about people lieing about the np count...
    ';-/

i wonder if u buy a human char, and try to put on a orc acc if it auto Nt's it

EpsaNomaly

it doesn't NT it, the char has to be same nation as you for it to work

also look a little lower in general section for a big topic called "New PUS Item" that's really long, it has a lot of info about it