Cypher scroll coming to shattered crystal?

This is a discussion on Cypher scroll coming to shattered crystal? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code.php/knight_online just noticed this, in the bottom of the page there is character seal scroll. Price not yet announced so ...
Page: 1

http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code.php/knight_online

just noticed this, in the bottom of the page there is character seal scroll. Price not yet announced

so since ive just seen this i wanna know if this is old news and is this like on that page for ages...or there really is a chance that we can buy cypher through online CC payment

if its old, pls close topic

never seen them before in shatt.

But some1 can explain why we cant buy them for kc in pus? i really don't get it

never seen them before in shatt.

But some1 can explain why we cant buy them for kc in pus? i really don't get it[/b]
    i guess cuz it will be too much kc so u have to make multiple payment, although that would be typically k2 -.-"

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

It's been on ther for a while but i just dont understand why they dont allow people to purchase in the PUS with a CC..

Lizi

and what about click and buy?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

It's been on ther for a while but i just dont understand why they dont allow people to purchase in the PUS with a CC..[/b]
    yeah, they should make it purchasable like prem

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

They should just fix the payment methodes in PUS and everything is good aq

They should just fix the payment methodes in PUS and everything is good aq[/b]
    dont think so but lets wait .......

It's been on ther for a while but i just dont understand why they dont allow people to purchase in the PUS with a CC..[/b]
    think about it
    ppl buy cypher ring, use it and trade it, and cancel the payment just few sec after u transferred ur char to another account
    only logical explanation if u think about (if u dont care about the other chars int he acc at all, which will be banned for payment fraud)

think about it
    ppl buy cypher ring, use it and trade it, and cancel the payment just few sec after u transferred ur char to another account
    only logical explanation if u think about (if u dont care about the other chars int he acc at all, which will be banned for payment fraud)[/b]

Wow, people will think of anything...

CeFurkan

think about it
    only logical explanation if u think about (if u dont care about the other chars int he acc at all, which will be banned for payment fraud)[/b]
    lol i never tought this way

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

well then u should also be able to buy pus items(their all not sealed anymore for a day) and put on another char, and charge back.

CeFurkan

well then u should also be able to buy pus items(their all not sealed anymore for a day) and put on another char, and charge back.[/b]
    possible way
    i think they wont track the trade and u wont get catched

or buy pus items and sell from cheap immediately
    and with the money earn from that accaunt buy some potions from ur real accaunt by using merchant mode so without trading money u will be transfered the dirty money ^^