Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Ko worth coming back to?

This is a discussion on Ko worth coming back to? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Old school Ares KE / MYKO player here. Played in hatred, invictus, return wolfs and some canadian clan i cant ...
Page: 1

Default Ko worth coming back to?

Old school Ares KE / MYKO player here. Played in hatred, invictus, return wolfs and some canadian clan i cant remember the name of.

Is this game worth coming back to? Is it still full of +10 babashoppers and koxpers?

Is account hacking still an issue?

I quit about 5 years ago... Lost all +3 accessories, +9 gear, +0 chitin shield and +11 reverse gabs adament

The good old days hehe

Xd i lol every time i see topics like these

Do not come back. It's totally different game and play style.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

This is what u can do with a full baba'd rogue

I'll sell my char for $5000 quick

Quote Originally Posted by FatButFast View Post
    Do not come back. It's totally different game and play style.
    What is so different about the play style? Can you still "combo"? I was watching vids last night on anvil upgrades, sucks how they got rid of the red and white lines for failure and success haha

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    What is so different about the play style? Can you still "combo"? I was watching vids last night on anvil upgrades, sucks how they got rid of the red and white lines for failure and success haha
    yes you can still combo, but official servers cost alot of money to play. most of the private servers can be played w/o spending any money.

People are having 6.6-9k+ ap without scrolls or extra armours and shit like that just take a look at pictures section. Every turkey user in cz abusing some shit that they run through trees/walls/rocks and when you get stuck to the object they just ran through like a ghost they come 1 hit you because you can't move.

Typical shit

don't waste your time on this shit man,i don't know how is USKO going,but the way steamko is going,they will get kicked out from steam SOON,believe man its retarded the way they handling things,k0xpers everywhere,this is looking like the last days of K2network,when ko was a no1 land,you see gm banning people but i honestly don't know where are this players,because i see the same k0xpers everyday haha

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    People are having 6.6-9k+ ap without scrolls or extra armours and shit like that just take a look at pictures section. Every turkey user in cz abusing some shit that they run through trees/walls/rocks and when you get stuck to the object they just ran through like a ghost they come 1 hit you because you can't move.

Typical shit
    Nonsense.
    1. That would be true only for 3 servers out of 13.
    2. "Visual bugs" happen due to your connection and opponent's its been like this since 04.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Nonsense.
    1. That would be true only for 3 servers out of 13.
    2. "Visual bugs" happen due to your connection and opponent's its been like this since 04.

exactly, should I downgrade my internet connection/pc just so I can play this shitty game as "bug mode" and then have fair pk with those with low pc/internet? The whole point/interest towards this steam server was the hope of updating the whole engine as they should have done ages ago. They had the time to update the whole shit while they were waiting greenlight to steam, and i'm sure people had higher hopes than this. If they wanted to play USKO bug they would stay there.

"nonsense" there is a whole media of people "showing stats" and few had over 7k ap without anything on unless they were lying.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    exactly, should I downgrade my internet connection/pc just so I can play this shitty game as "bug mode" and then have fair pk with those with low pc/internet? The whole point/interest towards this steam server was the hope of updating the whole engine as they should have done ages ago. They had the time to update the whole shit while they were waiting greenlight to steam, and i'm sure people had higher hopes than this. If they wanted to play USKO bug they would stay there.

"nonsense" there is a whole media of people "showing stats" and few had over 7k ap without anything on unless they were lying.
    1. Exactly the opposite. Downgrading will only make it worse.

2. Lets just say I agree, does it make any sense to you to play a server that can be simply wiped one day?

3. I said nonsense because you were saying 7k as if its happening in all servers.
    Only in 3 servers out of 13 and there are barely any players that go above 6.5 with full str and sc.
    So please spare me this argument. And use your brain, for once.

Its good man. Pretty much exactly the same as when you would have quit. Exception being its tsn by a slightly less shitty company.

Theres a couple new servers that dont require big dollars to play. Been playing again for a couple weeks and I'm havin a blast.

If you take it mega serious you'll dislike it, if you like to just jump on, pk for a couple hours and jump off its great.

@mortal why are you even still here dude? If you hate the game as much as your multitude of whiney comments suggest why don't you just fuck off?
    TheRealDeALL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    @mortal why are you even still here dude? If you hate the game as much as your multitude of whiney comments suggest why don't you just fuck off?
    because i'm having a laugh when you're defending this game like there is no bugs in it, no exploits no nothing as it would be the best and most perfect mmo of 2016. I highly doubt i'm the only one who had higher hopes of this when they had chance by probably the best platform such as steam to host their game there and they didn't even bother to update the engine nor fix the bugs that existed back the days and still do.

Just read the steam reviews, and you have your answer whether it's worth it to come back or not 99% negative 1% positive.

Little archer Senior Member

Not anymore. The release of KO on steam was the time to do it, and that was back in January. The company behind KO did its best to kill one of their most successful, if not the best, projects. It was level 80 cap at first, and lots of PUS items and in game events were restricted on release.

Now those servers are dead.

Their mistakes range from opening too many servers / realms instead of sticking to 2-3 with multiple subservers, extremely poor release schedule for zones / events and level caps, bugs galore, horrible LAG and server instability even after the user numbers dwindled, Steam 'trusted account' market procedure was a headache for everyone, back and forth terrible decisions like putting merchants in server 2 (praised) then reverting it for who knows what reason (merchants in server 1 meant 1-2 hours queues even with premium. all the events like chaos, bdw and zones like CZ are in server 1), very bad koxp management, and even worse preventive measures taken against them (took them 5 months to make CZ level 70+. koxpers dominated the 70+ skills market), worthless anti-cheat software that only ever disconnected legal users, terrible skill balancing (1 mage could solo every boss in eslant, while it takes 4-5 melees to kill it in double the time).

Last but not least, the WORST boss event I've ever seen in my life, it was incompetence incarnate (1k players in 1 area - 10-20 seconds lag), I feel sorry for the ineptitude of that GM. Then again it makes sense considering the overall level of idiocy going on behind their decisions.

Edit: Special mention to releasing a USKO server in early June, effectively dooming Steam KO in the long run. Gotta make that $$$ tho.

Anyway, you can tell that they tried, they communicated more than usual, they ran a wide array of seasonal events, they held PUS sales. They even hired a 'veteran' KO player to assist them with their planning. It won't get any better than this, tough luck. It was fun yeah but it ain't KO I guess without the overwhelming amount of stupidity behind the devs / admins thought process.

to sum up k.o in 1 word

ebola
    manu likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast