Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CZ/Bowl bosses? oO

This is a discussion on CZ/Bowl bosses? oO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Orc allways get in first after war, never manage to get in before the orc And when you get in ...
Page: 2

hej

Orc allways get in first after war, never manage to get in before the orc
    And when you get in your alone against 20+ orc.

That's how it is in server restarts I guess, some can log right away, some still dc or get 10061 error for few secs/mins....

lol i didint have any problems i was first there... killed lessath when i was done that bilion orcs there

i think cz doesnt restart in war, it just closed and since no1 can kill the bosses there for 2 hours most bosses spawn there after war. if did restarted, all other mobs would spawn, and as i remember in the pb beta, where it was quite empty so u can test it there, it wasnt full of mobs like after a restart and also not all bosses were there.

FatM4n

First it takes time to relogg maybe 1min-2mins
    And if the bosses are killed just b4 the server restart it means that very few bosses will spawn in bowl when it's reopened.

Sometimes u lucky sometimes ur not.

I managed to log d1/cz and took bisho and bach but no dropp

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Baba
    no1 can kill all bosses in CZ/Bowl in 10 sec
    I beg to differ remeber CZ doe snot drop you just can't go there so you catch the bosses by chance, as they have a shorter spawn is why after 2 hours you see some. Also Bowl bosses are soooo easy to kill so everyone goes for a different boss and can kil them easy in under 10 seconds. If AHM can kill talos in 30 seconds with a party of 8 not going to be hard to do things quicker now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12