Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CZ / DCZ coin drop?

This is a discussion on CZ / DCZ coin drop? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so if people only pk to get money, and dont xp because they are pking, how do they get money? ...
Page: 2

so if people only pk to get money, and dont xp because they are pking, how do they get money? Ive never heard anyone say "damn im so poor...i think ill go to cz and hope i kill someone who has alot of money on them!!!"[/b]

evidently, private thinks thats what everyone does

banaanc

y bat nps can be changed for medals (at leasty i think so :P)

dliel

u dont lose , and its not a bug[/b]
    why u sure its not a bug?.. maybe soon gm fix it and u will go cz with gb's and lost them

Roberto

now pk will be borring i always bring money in cz so then is more interested game (NOT TO DIE), if die later hunt that gay who killed me :P

Gr33nDragon

No coins and it's normal

G0D

It's true, a friend was running around in CZ and forgot he had 100m on him. He died but didn't lose the money, so it's true.

tommyleonghk

well.... cz = pk = gain np

so... maybe its a good thing they disabled the coin drop thingy....

i can already see it, ppl go with 2.1 bil on them, then one day theres a bug and they loose half the money, or even all if they dont notice xD

OLD1953

More likely GM will turn it on for buddies and "hey, go PK, fast" and they make max coins really fast, while everyone is figuing out this mess, they'll "fix it". Until next time, LOL.

Speed

lol they cant turn it on/off whenever they want ... , thats the way the patch came... other KOs have it the same way not dropping coins on pk..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12