After a good talk with Drafli <3

This is a discussion on After a good talk with Drafli <3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After a good big talk i explained about the attack power boost and the xp bug in diez 1. He ...
Page: 1

After a good big talk i explained about the attack power boost and the xp bug in diez 1.

He told me he will fix it.

To bad i tried to unbann also certain people who are banned without reason but to bad he didn&#39;t unban these people yet.

The 2nd gm orc... he said he will investigate these chars and that maybe in 2 days they can be unbanned i&#39;m realy hoping for it.

Also i asked for a clannie of mine to unbug his inventory but to bad he wasn&#39;t online at that moment so, ... not possible to unbug him.

So people if you have realy a problem talk with him and wait about 10 min, be sure he read your message, he doesn&#39;t always answer tho.

I wish you all good luck and i hope all your problems get fixed

much love Dennis :P

bet nothing happens

:lol:
    bet nothing happens[/b]
    he just a GM, he cannt fix a bug on source code. They need to call 1-800-M2GAME for help on this problem :lol:

yes i guess you guys are right today tested it again no changes lol. Instead of saying he can&#39;t fix it, i could live with that

K2&#39;ed.
    Nah not really, GM&#39;s cannot fix EVERYTHING ingame. They only have access to certain problems

peintre

i bet hee cant find where the bug arices

nice try thou, btw if u get him, tell him about the 1 where cheaters kills 1 from their own race in dungeon 2 win.. like these orcs : killjeaden , hiniyasha , life_4_u , xx_incredible_xx , miqroplstanbulle18