Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

:D some guys said me to pm gm :d

This is a discussion on :D some guys said me to pm gm :d within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mine account was bugged. so sitting at mora and trying to pm gms found 1 online and pmed 3 second ...
Page: 1

deivis121

mine account was bugged. so sitting at mora and trying to pm gms found 1 online and pmed 3 second later banned nice ya ?

Uzu

what was the bug of your acc?

Banned

GM's have a new theory about getting to drink beer at K2 building lobby without players whining. If the ban everyone that asks them something, pretty soon people stop asking. If nobody asks for anything, they don't have to do anything.
    :-D

deivis121

bug was inventory bug cant sell cant buy cant trade i found human gm so i log mine 68 lvl mage human but then pmed banned

lol... k2>all

Its kinda weird that you aint seem to care that you got banned.. :P

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

They don't ban reason. I feel like i fool for agreeing with k2 but they always denie what they were doing.

I bet you had 3rd party tools running

King0fKingZ

again K2'ed

deivis121

no rly dont hawe it and dont using ... mage banned i log again with 1 char lvl pmed gm he ban me again i chreate new char 5 min ago pmed him again and again ban Moradon full of koxpers + run atack but banned only me

We had some one in K0DIAK aswel, this person pmed a gm to tell the GM to come to the xp party where they where because KOXPER's where fucking around with them.
    He pmed the GM and Boom banned, the char was lvl 65 i thought and he got banned as soon as he pmed the GM.
    Then the clan leader (OptimusPrime) pmed him about what was going on and 2min later that GM logged out...

Then the person who got banned sented a tickit to K2 and they said, We cant help u anymore, because u used a 3th party tool.

And he never cheated or any thing.....

Maybe it was an event,the first lucky 1000 people to pm a GM get banned for life ;d

What a noob! doesnt he know that GM's banstick has splash dmg ? or maybe he was using hes "ban plýz" aoe skill.

Banned

Scammer got banned, who cares?

how did u find which gm was online? i have never been able to find any gm online ^^

Enzo

We had some one in K0DIAK aswel, this person pmed a gm to tell the GM to come to the xp party where they where because KOXPER's where fucking around with them.
    He pmed the GM and Boom banned, the char was lvl 65 i thought and he got banned as soon as he pmed the GM.
    Then the clan leader (OptimusPrime) pmed him about what was going on and 2min later that GM logged out...

Then the person who got banned sented a tickit to K2 and they said, We cant help u anymore, because u used a 3th party tool.

And he never cheated or any thing.....[/b]
    lol thirth!...gms are stupid theres no point of pming them

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast