Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

:D some guys said me to pm gm :d

This is a discussion on :D some guys said me to pm gm :d within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol thirth!...gms are stupid theres no point of pming them[/b] Don't hate, some people believe thirth is actually a word, ...
Page: 2

lol thirth!...gms are stupid theres no point of pming them[/b]
    Don't hate, some people believe thirth is actually a word, I'm just not one of them.

OT: K2EDx10.

Guarantee you that the people who did get banned were using 3rd party tools. No way a GM would ban some1 for pming them right off the back. The GMs probably have a tool were if you pm them they have some type of scanner and if you have a tool running you get an automatic ban.

The GMs probably have a tool were if you pm them they have some type of scanner and if you have a tool running you get an automatic ban.[/b]
    i think you greatly overesitmate them

That is the only logical explanation for what happened, because I can bet my life on the fact that a GM will not ban someone right when they pm them.

That is the only logical explanation for what happened, because I can bet my life on the fact that a GM will not ban someone right when they pm them.[/b]
    yeah right, if they could program that well there would be an implemented anti cheat..not retards having to "pm" them to scan for cheats, if they were able to, im sure their tools would show everyones anti virus's as hacks or some stupid shit.

yeah right, if they could program that well there would be an implemented anti cheat..not retards having to "pm" them to scan for cheats, if they were able to, im sure their tools would show everyones anti virus's as hacks or some stupid shit.[/b]

It really makes perfect sense. Most of the hacks "Gm checkers" Try to pm every gm online and if ones on they log off or it turns off hack. So having a scanner for everyone who pm's gm's would be a very good idea.

mine account was bugged. so sitting at mora and trying to pm gms found 1 online and pmed 3 second later banned nice ya ?[/b]
    You were most likely running a third party application.

You were most likely running a thirth party application.[/b]
    :P sorry it had to be done.

Magenta

Well, I submited a ticket and answer was, contact GM, he will help you. I hope he will accept it and don&#39;t bann me like the others. >.<

Sorry, it had to be done :P[/b]
    Do you really think you&#39;re funny retard?!

That&#39;s how you make a sentense, so before you laugh at someone, you better should look in the mirror before posting.

That&#39;s how you make a sentense, so before you laugh at someone, you better should look in the mirror before posting.[/b]
    You guys are gonna turn volcompat into Mixer :S

Banned

That&#39;s how you make a sentence, so before you laugh at someone, you should better look in the mirror before posting.[/b]

LOL. Volcom you make me laugh.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Whats up with all the &#39;thirth&#39; around here. Quite funny actually, almost as funny as the people who actually think its a word.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast