Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

:D some guys said me to pm gm :d

This is a discussion on :D some guys said me to pm gm :d within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; People make claims about PMing a GM and getting banned. We never see the screenshots with the language they use ...
Page: 3

ClanoftheBrokenBow

People make claims about PMing a GM and getting banned. We never see the screenshots with the language they use in the pms or their general demeneaor. We dont know that players pm GMs nicely or respectfully (not that they sdeserve it). But its somehthing to think about. I would like to see HOW people pm GMs and what they say. maybe they arent nice and innocent.

If i pm'd a GM and got banned.....I'd take it to k2....If they did nothing, i'l call a lawyer....
    Plane and simple, i woulden't care how much it cost, i'd do it just to see k2 crawl on their knees and give me everything i wanted.

Do you really think you're funny retard?!
    That's how you make a sentense, so before you laugh at someone, you better should look in the mirror before posting.[/b]
    dude but... but you are famous
    didnt u said that ?

itsme!

mine account was bugged. so sitting at mora and trying to pm gms found 1 online and pmed 3 second later banned nice ya ?[/b]
    THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO LOL
    I was talking to a gm
    ORCDRACOLANE i told him HEY GM GO ARDREAM AND CHEK KOXPERS
    10 seconds later cheking site 999 days permanent ban

I know so much ppl like you, they tried to say something to him but suddenly dced. abd banned. so is a bullshit this game <_<

Ainelover

simple solution, stay the fuck away from pming gms nuubs

thing is, once your willing to use cheats , your also willing to deny that your using them. So without us being a GM or k2 staff or looking at your computer we can not tell whether you were actually cheating. Anyway i will give u my sympathy..

Priest_gabber

lol lmao volcompat is famous xD

i think you greatly overesitmate them[/b]
    well since i can&#39;t find the topic where i posted the screen shots proving xtrap can see all programs i&#39;ll jus post it again i guess +

incase ur dumb this is a gm reading all of the files we have loaded k2 has yet to automate it if they did you would be auto banned on loading ko instead they chose to hire cheap labor from india to run around like chickens with there heads cut off banning ppl one by one !

SaTaN

Kinda reminds me of WoW... they can see wat programs ect.. you have open at the time.. if anything resembles a cheat.. your banned lol.

You got a taste of the K2 BAN HAMMER!

RegardzZz System.

BJK

which gm? 4ndarta or Humanodele?

deivis121

alaricdhuman

antal

when i read this topic so long ago i thought they wont ban a player without a reason but, my friend Dannyfornuto at xigenon pm ed a GM and said Hi and banned >< i asked him wheter does he ever use a illegal thing and he said no. so k2ed :/ :mellow:

when i read this topic so long ago i thought they wont ban a player without a reason but, my friend Dannyfornuto at xigenon pm ed a GM and said Hi and banned >< i asked him wheter does he ever use a illegal thing and he said no. so k2ed :/ :mellow:[/b]
    every time you send a PM to a GM he scans your PC. and i&#39;m sorry to say that the person who started this topic was using prokoxp. if you use, used or will use any hack program then for gods sake do not PM a GM and save us from your ridiculous topics. what are you stupid? you should get double banned for being a moron and a cheater. Funny thing is that he doesn&#39;t say is that many koxp programs have a system which sends a PM to a GM as soon as he logins so as to know when GMs are online.
    all i can say is that you pwned yourself

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast