Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

:D some guys said me to pm gm :d

This is a discussion on :D some guys said me to pm gm :d within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; every time you send a PM to a GM he scans your PC. and i'm sorry to say that the ...
Page: 4

every time you send a PM to a GM he scans your PC. and i'm sorry to say that the person who started this topic was using prokoxp. if you use, used or will use any hack program then for gods sake do not PM a GM and save us from your ridiculous topics. what are you stupid? you should get double banned for being a moron and a cheater. Funny thing is that he doesn't say is that many koxp programs have a system which sends a PM to a GM as soon as he logins so as to know when GMs are online.
    all i can say is that you pwned yourself[/b]

do your really think that K2 GM`s are perfect and never make mistake? or they even do what they really should?

do your really think that K2 GM`s are perfect and never make mistake? or they even do what they really should?[/b]
    I don't believe their perfect, but I doubt a GM would go to the trouble of banning someone randomly. It's so much extra work.

Also, Linus checked the logs on the forum and he confirmed these people used proKoxp or something. When they pmed the gm (either with auto pm to check if gm was online or if they pmed him themselves), the gm scanned their processes and found that on there so he banned them. Think about it, why would K2 ban players especailly if they'll be losing revenue from doing so. They'd only ban you if they had a reason. I agree GMs can make mistakes, but GMs have guidelines to follow when banning a player most likely, like checking their processes. You can say there are corrupt GMs like Dempster, but then there are corrupt people in every company, including banks. You just have to trust the company your giving your money to I guess or just don't give them you're money or time at all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234