Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Daily problems..

This is a discussion on Daily problems.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe ... You have it easy in your house. *This is how it works in my family. ...
Page: 4

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    You have it easy in your house. *This is how it works in my family. *

Dad: *Go wash the dishes.
    Me: Ok

Dad: Go cut the lawn

Dad: Go Wash the cars

There is no such thing as "wait a minute" or "hold on a sec". *No such thing as "why?" or "how come?". *You just do it. *He isnt asking for your opinion or when you are free to do it, hes telling you to do it now. *
    I used to be an insolent little prick but in the last 4 years or so I've learned to obey my parents wishes. The reason: they raised me properly when they could've screwed me up really badly, and the least I can do is take out the trash and walk the dogs when they request it of me. I will expect the same obedience from my children in the future. Moral: just do what your parents say, don't complain or question, you'll be doing both of you a bigger favor than you realize right now, and one day you'll see why.

FYI: I sucked in school too when I first got out of the house.

snakegoddess

In my house the whole family plays this game Me (mom), dad and son
    break the rules no game for a while

TunaFishyMe

To be honest, they are pretty much raising me, clothing me, and paying for my education. Mowing the lawn, washing the car, is really nothing when I think of how much they are giving me. Like you said, they could have bought themselves benz and beemers but they spent it on my edumacation.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Like you said, they could have bought themselves benz and beemers but they spent it on my edumacation.
    the benz and beemers would have gone better

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    Then I dumped on her.
    sick bastard...

anyway, i get the same shit from my parents, doesnt matter if i've been 10 minutes or 6 hours. Whenever they tell me "Turn that off" i just say "Ok" and start typing smoother...

When they finnally get mad and make me turn it off i just go watch tv... im still wasting my time at it so its all good [/b]
    thatll teach her! No bitch tells me what to do

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Like you said, they could have bought themselves benz and beemers but they spent it on my edumacation.
    the benz and beemers would have gone better [/b]

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@

the benz and beemers would have gone better
    [/b]

LOLLL

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Julio_Andretti@

rofl. *I messed up pretty badly on first year university. *Even failed a course (which is something I never thought I could possible do). *When I retook the exam, i scored top 10% though, so it not like I couldnt do it, it was just meaning taking full-advantage of the newly found freedom. *It wasnt even games that screwed my first year up. *It was more me wasting time because I didnt want to work. *I would play games, but not all the time. *I find myself wasting time on fooseball, and mah jong and then coming back at 4am to play KO instead of sleeping. *Running on like 4-5 hours of sleep daily during exams wasnt a good idea. *Skipping classes because I woke up at 2pm because I was playing mah jong till 4-5 am wasnt too smart either lol.

But ill work harder this year and make my asian parents proud.

hahaha i messed my first year in my school... at christmas i haved 10 zeros from 14 difrent subject
    lol...when i say "messed up" I mean in the 60s lol. Zeros?! How the hell do you pull that off!?[/b]

haha, 60s. Slm grandpha xD

Zigue

dilfhunting rulaz.

Banned

*dad walks in from work*

dad: slm
    me: slm baba
    dad: ı go mow lawn, you do every else okı?
    me: okı baba
    dad: ı gıve you 20 gb's foor gıft
    me: bırthday not here, 3 moree monts
    dad: ı♥u

rofl, i never walked the dog, i washed the dishes all the time, so glad i got 95-100 all the time @ highschool/university, but honestly, this game fucks pretty good everything, thats why i dont play it @ office when i have to work :P

and i didnt give a shit when i had to help my parents, i just stood there afk in cz, breth, moradon (fuking lurers, oh i was one of them :P)

Banned

it's funny and sad at the same time. I have the same problems >.<

Default Re: Daily problems..

Originally posted by Syphioric
    Have the same problem? I bet you do.

Mom: Hey, why dont you get off the pc for a while? You have been playing that stupid game for hours!
    Dad adds something to it: Wtf why do you play that game anyway its just a character that is running all the time.
    Me: Yeah what ever..

Another daily problem:

You have been waiting for 6 hours for the new server to be online, You have been doing NOTHING just being bored and waiting and then the servers JUST started and you get this:

Dad: Hey come and help me.
    Me: Wait a minute dad!
    Dad: What the hell!! You stand for hours there and when i need your help for a second it is "wait a sec dad".

Another day:

Dad comes back to home after work, and ofc I am playing KO again and dad gets mad no comment to me.
    Mom talks with Dad.
    Dads get angry @ mom.
    Dad says: Its all your fault! It was your idea to buy internet for him! *
    Mom: Me? Wtf You agreed with him! probably for the pr0n.
    Dad: You even bought a laptop for him so he could get on internet and play those stupid games all over the house even @ the WC!!!!
    Me: ........
    that is one fcking true

dazlin

Hmm.. When I was younger and my parents asked me to do things... I would just do them because I was grateful that they went to work each and everyday, so that I could eat, sleep in a warm bed and play on the internet all the time...

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by dazlin
    Hmm.. When I was younger and my parents asked me to do things... I would just do them because I was grateful that they went to work each and everyday, so that I could eat, sleep in a warm bed and play on the internet all the time...
    LOLOLOL!1!!1oneSHIFTrOfKL K :lol:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast