Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Dam so it's like that?

This is a discussion on Dam so it's like that? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i always thought that p33d33ni was a nice guy but lol. well if i trade items to another char i ...
Page: 2

shelliebelly

i always thought that p33d33ni was a nice guy but lol.

well if i trade items to another char i still preffer letter system you can never trust ppl at ko, ppl do
    crazy things for ko even scamming rl friends so well unlucky you ^^ never give your sq xD

dpierre6

I cant Understand Idiots that say how they gave people pass and SQ then Complain they get hacked <_<

Dam Stupid[/b]
    Ive been cool with p33d for a while and i had no troubles about giving pass and sq because after i certain point you simply trust a good friend ( like my aga mrav)
    and it was all good for actually quite a while, i was close to finally getting my own IN and dual shards +8 and getting more notice (and praise ftw) on ares
    I just can&#39;t believe that my good friend and clannie that i trusted without a doubt would scam me for stuff they don&#39;t need
    There are only 3 ppl that i would blindly trust with anything i have in KO, One of them quit, One of them scammed me.... Guess that only leaves me my mravbaba <3

If you don&#39;t have anyone you trust in KO then i couldn&#39;t possibly fathom how you could play this game and enjoy it...

dpierre6

P.S. I would loveeeeee to see how p33d would respond for what happened now.
    Just can&#39;t trust someone online ._. (except mravvvvv and croatianssssss)

Pwner4Last

Ur own fault

chiefy

ya sux to be u man
    im just glad ill never have that problem as i am not a small person and the only ppl who know my pass are within driving distance and would get real life ownd
    ( sad i know but id bruise my knuckles over some shit like that)
    ps. any1 should be smarter then to give sq to sum1 u met online

dpierre6

Ive been cool with p33d for a while and i had no troubles about giving pass and sq because after i certain point you simply trust a good friend ( like my aga mrav)
    and it was all good for actually quite a while, i was close to finally getting my own IN and dual shards +8 and getting more notice (and praise ftw) on ares
    I just can&#39;t believe that my good friend and clannie that i trusted without a doubt would scam me for stuff they don&#39;t need
    There are only 3 ppl that i would blindly trust with anything i have in KO, One of them quit, One of them scammed me.... Guess that only leaves me my mravbaba <3

If you don&#39;t have anyone you trust in KO then i couldn&#39;t possibly fathom how you could play this game and enjoy it...[/b]
    IF you have something to say about Sq thingie REFER TO THIS POST or fawk off

P33d hes a fucking scammer >.<

why on EARTH would u have that kind of gear and share the account with someone who is a fairly good friend.. but not like one u know u can trust ur on irl life with.. let alone giving the SQ to him as well T_T... i just dont get it.. i had some very close friends and i rarely handed out my info to anyone.. and no one every knew my sq except for phantom i think bcuz of cs crap.

:MOLDER:

bro plz ask roll back or something how we will pk again !!

<3

_Tau_

You guys are good for kicking ppl when their down <_< , even if it was his fault...C&#39;mon!

dpierre6

it was dcz sin i barely log it and i do change password its just i asked him to log ( to transfer like we&#39;ve done many times b4 w.o a problem)
    and forgot to change and its certainly not like i excepted to be scammed by some1 with better items who has traded my items hitchfree in the past.

sexynoodles

dp is the funniest kid i have talked to in this game, he is so pure and does not deserve to be treated like this one bit.

damn... I&#39;ve known p33d for almost 3 years.... never knew he would go as low to do something like this xD. Sorry to hear that dude,... but man, your password is 1 thing.. SQ is too far =(

you got ownd
    i&#39;d even happy with +0 in and you got scammed for +1 in :x

speechless..

also dual +8 shards hay a.q

/pwnd baba

CelticFrost

you both are gay though p33d33ni (or whatever you spell his stupid name) is also a moron and a retard

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast