Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Dam so it's like that?

This is a discussion on Dam so it's like that? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i lost lycaon 8 and paper dd 25 Lycaon wasnt mine and i got scammed by Janus31 but i ...
Page: 3

Well i lost lycaon 8 and paper dd 25
    Lycaon wasnt mine and i got scammed by Janus31 but i still dont belive this is heapening :S

Flay

ko was starting to be fun again.
    I lost Dual Shards+8 chitin set+8 IN+1 (not even mine) glass belt rol fov+1 and dual emes[/b]
    If ur DCZ with IN +1, and only with then shard 8s you can have fun
    LEARN TO PK DUMBASS AND NOT GIVE OUT SQ

LEARN TO PK DUMBASS AND NOT GIVE OUT SQ[/b]
    I just want to tell you i dont want this to you. This hurts you know they were like brothers to me i dont give fuk about my items, they earsed fuking 2 year old history by one step all that fun moments and pk moments, my movies all years in one sec.

dpierre6

LEARN TO PK DUMBASS AND NOT GIVE OUT SQ[/b]
    1. Shut up i have never had good gear and you can ask anyone that fought me on ares if i was able to hold my own, but when im finally able to use gear that I coveted i get scammed.
    2. You filthy smut that IN isn't even mine, I use my WP+0 to pwn on ares thank you very much and now i have to find seek a way to pay for it.
    3. Really, he would have never have had the sq (only gave him to change password while i was buying account) if i believed he could even consider scamming me.
    4. You don't know me so don't pass judgment so quickly on this situation or on me you two bit disease ridden contentious whore.
    5. And finally, All you know and need to know is I trusted someone and I payed for it now go roll on a dick , attain Aids , and die 2 hours after finally meeting your soul mate .

G0D

Just can't trust someone online ._. (except mravvvvv and croatianssssss)[/b]

+999999999999999999999999999999999999999

MillionVoices

Well today i was pking on my dcz with my clan... just got shard+8 and dv+8 and ko was starting to be fun again.
    I transfered my items to my dcz sin with my clannie(p33d like ive done prolly dozens of times with no problem) and all was good we were pking..
    Then my clannies ( who have pass and sq to me dcz sin) keeps dcing and quiting party and logs off msn..
    Then i say fack it i dont feel like pking anymore so i go arena..
    while in arena i get dced from my dcz...log back password changed..
    So i log back into my main and i see my clan is disbanded
    I lost Dual Shards+8 chitin set+8 IN+1 (not even mine) glass belt rol fov+1 and dual emes

S> Shell Pauldorn +8/15 Rouge chitin helmet 5/15 Wp and md+8 and lvl 70 sin with 400k np on ares its all i have left.

Rofl thx to my friends GeNoxiDe... second time i was (i guess not sure who's doing yet) scammed .

P.s Lammie had nothing to do with and fukk off capp thx for the boots [/b]

ouch bro

its some good gear u lost

KingOfPika

Now we see the true side of LEGYT CLAN Genoxide. They've been always saying that they are legyt: never bought items for usd, never duped and they all magically somehow have these +8 items althouh they sux balls in pk no wonder they dont got much np. At least Now everybody sees where they got their items from. They scam their clannies *slash* their online friends. Its very interesting to see bunch of lil kids in real life friends(genoxide) take some online friends in to their clan and scamm them. Pathetic clan.

G0D

Now we see the true side of LEGYT CLAN Genoxide. They've been always saying that they are legyt: never bought items for usd, never duped and they all magically somehow have these +8 items althouh they sux balls in pk no wonder they dont got much np. At least Now everybody sees where they got their items from. They scam their clannies *slash* their online friends. Its very interesting to see bunch of lil kids in real life friends(genoxide) take some online friends in to their clan and scamm them. Pathetic clan.[/b]

+1 but who are u h34r:

i_own_you

Now we see the true side of LEGYT CLAN Genoxide. They've been always saying that they are legyt: never bought items for usd, never duped and they all magically somehow have these +8 items althouh they sux balls in pk no wonder they dont got much np. At least Now everybody sees where they got their items from. They scam their clannies *slash* their online friends. Its very interesting to see bunch of lil kids in real life friends(genoxide) take some online friends in to their clan and scamm them. Pathetic clan.[/b]
    Maybe they are just tired of defending themselves against people like you who have never given them a chance? Tired of always being called dupers, scammers, babashoppers, even though they (and many ) knew they dont. Well good job, you finally broke them. You got what you wanted. Those who have never given someone a chance in the begining just because of the way they look (oh, look they have alot of +8 items...) are the ones doing the bigger crime here. W/out you retards always accusing them of shit that they themselves know they didnt do, why would they ruin their good clan name like this right?

Clan Genoxide has always been shamed upon, looked at negatively even before you know them. Take mr. oioi here, registering today just to post a flame the second Genoxide fucks up. Why? he never liked them in the first place, never gave them a chance.

The point here is, why should Genoxide give a fuck about someone if they really didnt give a fuck about them in the first place. Its too bad good guys like DP and mrav had to take a hit like this, but in reality, the community of Knight Online is just like a high stake poker game:

"Leave your pride at the door."

They scam their clannies *slash* their online friends. Its very interesting to see bunch of lil kids in real life friends(genoxide) take some online friends in to their clan and scamm them. Pathetic clan.[/b]
    Oh and to quote this hilarious part.

This is probably why they kept their clan closed to non real-life friends? This is why they never wanted to clan people? lol. You got fucked the moment you joined Genoxide DP.

Too bad you guys cracked =/

ViSeH

I can't belive it these fuckers scammed dp what a bunch of idiots! dp get on msn i'll try to help you even tho i don't play ko

wraith86

Maybe they are just tired of defending themselves against people like you who have never given them a chance? Tired of always being called dupers, scammers, babashoppers, even though they (and many ) knew they dont. Well good job, you finally broke them. You got what you wanted. Those who have never given someone a chance in the begining just because of the way they look (oh, look they have alot of +8 items...) are the ones doing the bigger crime here. W/out you retards always accusing them of shit that they themselves know they didnt do, why would they ruin their good clan name like this right?

Clan Genoxide has always been shamed upon, looked at negatively even before you know them. Take mr. oioi here, registering today just to post a flame the second Genoxide fucks up. Why? he never liked them in the first place, never gave them a chance.

The point here is, why should Genoxide give a fuck about someone if they really didnt give a fuck about them in the first place. Its too bad good guys like DP and mrav had to take a hit like this, but in reality, the community of Knight Online is just like a high stake poker game:

"Leave your pride at the door."
    Oh and to quote this hilarious part.

This is probably why they kept their clan closed to non real-life friends? This is why they never wanted to clan people? lol. You got fucked the moment you joined Genoxide DP.

Too bad you guys cracked =/[/b]
    dunno why your defending genoxide there fucking bad.

dunno why your defending genoxide there fucking bad.[/b]
    I hate to agree with Shig , but this time i gotta do it. +1. I think he is a Genoxide member,thats why he is defending... Btw how can this guy explain me how Janus31 appeared like that will all those crazy items in KE ?

zzzz you gave him your sq???? wtf for?!

Crimsonrain

zzzz you gave him your sq???? wtf for?![/b]
    dumbass try reading the rest of the topic or go back too school learn how too read

Raggan he is a turk , they dont have school in turkey , there they learn only how to KOXP and dupe. :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast