Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Dam so it's like that?

This is a discussion on Dam so it's like that? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe they are just tired of defending themselves against people like you who have never given them a chance? Tired ...
Page: 4

KingOfPika

Maybe they are just tired of defending themselves against people like you who have never given them a chance? Tired of always being called dupers, scammers, babashoppers, even though they (and many ) knew they dont. Well good job, you finally broke them. You got what you wanted. Those who have never given someone a chance in the begining just because of the way they look (oh, look they have alot of +8 items...) are the ones doing the bigger crime here. W/out you retards always accusing them of shit that they themselves know they didnt do, why would they ruin their good clan name like this right?

Clan Genoxide has always been shamed upon, looked at negatively even before you know them. Take mr. oioi here, registering today just to post a flame the second Genoxide fucks up. Why? he never liked them in the first place, never gave them a chance.

The point here is, why should Genoxide give a fuck about someone if they really didnt give a fuck about them in the first place. Its too bad good guys like DP and mrav had to take a hit like this, but in reality, the community of Knight Online is just like a high stake poker game:

"Leave your pride at the door."
    Oh and to quote this hilarious part.

This is probably why they kept their clan closed to non real-life friends? This is why they never wanted to clan people? lol. You got fucked the moment you joined Genoxide DP.

Too bad you guys cracked =/[/b]
    Another Genoxide retard why trying to defend urselves? when u just fuked over Mrav and DP lke that. Did I have somethin against Genoxide before? hell yes. why? Because Unlegit clan calling themselves they r legit in the first place is totally bullshit. And give them a chance? Give them what fukin chance? Give them a chance to scam 999 more legit people so they can be uber Legit with their gear?? sure they didnt buy their gear, they scammed all their gear: I am sure this is what u call LEGITness. /End of discussion for pathetic clan with bunch of lil kids.

NoMercy

Sorry for you DP and Mrav 2 great and honest players that doesnt deserve this, but GeNoXiDe are a bunch of real life nerds that all they care is about KO. Really if ppl want to cheat.. they should join GeNoXiDe, bunch of dupers and scammers now lawl. This nerd kids are funny, now I know why _cloud_ kicked your fatasses off UknighteD. Sad thing also they still sucks.

i_own_you

Another Genoxide retard why trying to defend urselves? when u just fuked over Mrav and DP lke that. Did I have somethin against Genoxide before? hell yes. why? Because Unlegit clan calling themselves they r legit in the first place is totally bullshit. And give them a chance? Give them what fukin chance? Give them a chance to scam 999 more legit people so they can be uber Legit with their gear?? sure they didnt buy their gear, they scammed all their gear: I am sure this is what u call LEGITness. /End of discussion for pathetic clan with bunch of lil kids.[/b]
    Another example that further proves my point lol. This is a clan that has been hated on the second it was put together. Why? Oh they have all these l337 items, it came out of nowhere, they must have duped/scammed/baba&#39;ed their way there (End Sarcasm). Guess what... they have been around for quite a long time so its not hard to gather items legitly just like most of you claim to have done over the past years (or is trading in moradon not legit anymore <_< ).

You had something against them before because of my point again. You Judged w/out evidence. Why did they claim themselves legit? Because you pointed fingers and called people dupers and scammers with absolutely no proof because you like to assume. Then you expect them to take it and accept what you say to be the truth because you are the almighty mind reader? The saying goes: when insulted, you defend yourself (not: you defend yourself AND THEN expect to get insulted). And it is fact that most people like you are just simply: Jealous. Another reason for the cause of hate.

Sorry for you DP and Mrav 2 great and honest players that doesnt deserve this, but GeNoXiDe are a bunch of real life nerds that all they care is about KO. Really if ppl want to cheat.. they should join GeNoXiDe, bunch of dupers and scammers now lawl. This nerd kids are funny, now I know why _cloud_ kicked your fatasses off UknighteD. Sad thing also they still sucks.[/b]
    People have too much PRIDE, too much RESPECT, too much INTEGRITY in KO. Its just a game. Alot of money is involved (That is why Most people scam). They scam not because they desperately need the items (cause they already duped their own set right?), but it&#39;s about the $$$$$. By the looks of what they took, that&#39;s alot of beers.

On a side note, Mercy used to/or still sucks cloud&#39;s dick and begs him for items. Everyone in UK was cloud&#39;s bitch (period).
    ^ See, that statement above was said with no proof, but i said it the way i saw it (just like what people are doing with this clan).

Oh and hey faggot mercy, thought you already quit, what are you still doing here nerd.

I hate to agree with Shig , but this time i gotta do it. +1. I think he is a Genoxide member,thats why he is defending... Btw how can this guy explain me how Janus31 appeared like that will all those crazy items in KE ?[/b]
    Maybe someone from that clan got tired of playing one class and decided to play mage and geared it up with the money he got from his old class?

Better start sucking up to all your internet buddies a little more and hope one day they dont realize what im saying (This is just a game) and screw you over.

KingOfPika

Another example that further proves my point lol. This is a clan that has been hated on the second it was put together. Why? Oh they have all these l337 items, it came out of nowhere, they must have duped/scammed/baba&#39;ed their way there (End Sarcasm). Guess what... they have been around for quite a long time so its not hard to gather items legitly just like most of you claim to have done over the past years (or is trading in moradon not legit anymore <_< ).

You had something against them before because of my point again. You Judged w/out evidence. Why did they claim themselves legit? Because you pointed fingers and called people dupers and scammers with absolutely no proof because you like to assume. Then you expect them to take it and accept what you say to be the truth because you are the almighty mind reader? The saying goes: when insulted, you defend yourself (not: you defend yourself AND THEN expect to get insulted). And it is fact that most people like you are just simply: Jealous. Another reason for the cause of hate.
    People have too much PRIDE, too much RESPECT, too much INTEGRITY in KO. Its just a game. Alot of money is involved (That is why Most people scam). They scam not because they desperately need the items (cause they already duped their own set right?), but it&#39;s about the $$$$$. By the looks of what they took, that&#39;s alot of beers.

On a side note, Mercy used to/or still sucks cloud&#39;s dick and begs him for items. Everyone in UK was cloud&#39;s bitch (period).
    ^ See, that statement above was said with no proof, but i said it the way i saw it (just like what people are doing with this clan).

Oh and hey faggot mercy, thought you already quit, what are you still doing here nerd.
    Maybe someone from that clan got tired of playing one class and decided to play mage and geared it up with the money he got from his old class?

Better start sucking up to all your internet buddies a little more and hope one day they dont realize what im saying (This is just a game) and screw you over.[/b]
    I think you just dont understand the point of this whole topic. First of all, its not about them being so uber legyt-way u call it. Its about those fukers scamming Mrav and DP, so get ur fukin story directed in the right way. So you are pretty much saying they are legit and they are good because they scamm people online and scamming is ok because its just game? You are pathetic lil piece of shit oh and you are probly the Dick-Sucker of Genoxide or part of Genoxide lil kids family .

i_own_you

I think you just dont understand the point of this whole topic. First of all, its not about them being so uber legyt-way u call it. Its about those fukers scamming Mrav and DP, so get ur fukin story directed in the right way. So you are pretty much saying they are legit and they are good because they scamm people online and scamming is ok because its just game? You are pathetic lil piece of shit oh and you are probly the Dick-Sucker of Genoxide or part of Genoxide lil kids family .[/b]
    Theres always a reason to scam someone: money, hate, vengence, hell maybe even the pride of being able to pull something like scamming off. Im saying that if you dont think they are legit, then thats your opinion, dont need to go and point fingers at people. If you keep pushing someone, eventually they will push back.

In my eyes, they were legit (until now). Scamming is not the greatest thing to do, but like i said, theres always a motive. What is the motive you ask? like what i&#39;ve been trying to say over and over again, hate. Hate from people like you who have always insulted them, questioned them, waiting for them to fuk up just so you can go "ha! i knew they were bad people from the begining." But guess what, you wanted them to fuk up?... now you got what you asked for. Good job.

dpierre6

Theres always a reason to scam someone: money, hate, vengence, hell maybe even the pride of being able to pull something like scamming off. Im saying that if you dont think they are legit, then thats your opinion, dont need to go and point fingers at people. If you keep pushing someone, eventually they will push back.

In my eyes, they were legit (until now). Scamming is not the greatest thing to do, but like i said, theres always a motive. What is the motive you ask? like what i&#39;ve been trying to say over and over again, hate. Hate from people like you who have always insulted them, questioned them, waiting for them to fuk up just so you can go "ha! i knew they were bad people from the begining." But guess what, you wanted them to fuk up?... now you got what you asked for. Good job.[/b]
    Yeah I understand the point your trying to make. People were waiting for the moment they could finally get to say " those god dam sumabitches i knew they were fuking scammers/dupers." GeNoXiDe was hated by alot of ares but that always made it just more fun to pwn people ;D. I know they didn&#39;t recruit members and that made it just more leet to be in the clan. They WERE a legit clan... till they resorted to scamming but i guess some people are just emotionally unstable and can&#39;t take, Lol, a verbal abusing online. But they knew and have seen that I nor mrav would never scam anyone, so why pick me and mrav (two of only a few people in ares they didn&#39;t know in real life in THEY selected to be in their clan) to be the victims? And they could have easily scammed some random turk in moradon but intentionally choose us... But for the amount of time i was in that clan, at the very least for a friend and clannie, they could have waited until I finally finished gearing .

Priestontale

Damn dude sorry to hear that.. now whos going to own me in CZ :S

Damn dude sorry to hear that.. now whos going to own me in CZ :S[/b]
    I think everyone. Go babashop +3&#39;s

Well this is story about p33d33ni and janus31 its half genoxide.
    I had great time with them, someone said they sux at pk, i can only say that best pk i ever did was with that guys. We made perfect teamwork then finaly dp came from human side.
    Before like 5 days i was in cz with them and that was best pk party in my ko history.
    We never used teamspeak vent or smtn, didnt used even chat bar there was feel in that party everyone knew in each situation what to do there is only 2 min from like 3 hour pk in my 5th movie.
    So after all that beautiful moments came this. They scammed their best friends in ko fuk it.
    Its not time to flame genoxide its here about p33d33ni and janus.

Beautiful history is earsed by one step thats all i can say.

garfieldbr

i dont understand yet why janus and p33d33ni did it with dp and mrav
    :/

Righteousness

If you gave someone the SQ you deserve to be scammed.[/b]
    HEY LOSER KNOWONE DESERVES TO BE SCAMED 2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT. THE REASON SO MANY PEOPLE SCAM AND HACK IS CAUSE THEY PROBABLY SEEK REVENGE SO IF YOU ARE A LOSER AND DUPE AND CHEAT. WHAT GOES AROUND WILL COME AROUND... GOOD LUCK MAN ON SELLING ITEMS SORRY TO HEAR YOU GOT SCAMED I WISH KO WOULDNT BE ALL ABOUT CHEATING AND WHO SCAMS WHO THE MOST...

SuperkakosO_0

...OWNED...

a.q relax all

captain_oi

mrav go make kids with your ustasa gf xD

and then come drink with me and marshal and sing toma bebic xD

and my new gf says hello to you gay xD

:MOLDER:

and no drink with me ..capt iam disapointed...!!
    suport to fag dp and mrav !!

<3 guys !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast