Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is the damage of Quake effected by the amount of INT?

This is a discussion on Is the damage of Quake effected by the amount of INT? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Could someone answer this question or do I have to test it out? :|...
Page: 1

Psy

Default Is the damage of Quake effected by the amount of INT?

Could someone answer this question or do I have to test it out? :|

Kailean

no :unsure:

HoodFizzle

i heard its dex =/

Lawless

I thought it was dex too given the passion tree has a self-buff to boost dex by 20, but dex has no effect, im farting about with a passion build now to try and find a viable way of playing with it, ill make a post when and if i find anything usefull

Yes and magic power

and if you think im a wrong, then your a fat bastard..

Southside

Originally posted by Reinhard
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewfo...82cf2e49d35f2f

Besides...

Hey faggot no 1 ask you to post a fucking link to Game tips, he asked a simple fuckin question yes or no if you don't know then bug off.

Psy

Originally posted by Southside+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Southside)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    Hey faggot no 1 ask you to post a fucking link to Game tips, he asked a simple fuckin question yes or no if you don't know then bug off.[/b]
    I contemplated whether or not I should post in the Game help section. Not that I should explain myself to Reinhard, but I guess the rest of the forum should know why I deliberately posted in the General Section. A good number of topics I have seen in the Game Help and Tips board that he so cogently placed as the first statement in his post without giving a reason as to why it relates to this topic are responded to by rude or belittling comments. Ah, but I see, he got a chance to use his intellect to express his ideas through the work of others. Hey, let me try!

Congratulations Reinhard!

psy your thinking too much againnnnnn :wub: i rmb back when u went that one build and u provo'd cz harpies back in KE with quake.. haha that was good stuff

Psy

Originally posted by Majix
    psy your thinking too much againnnnnn *:wub: i rmb back when u went that one build and u provo'd cz harpies back in KE with quake.. haha that was good stuff
    I never got to try out INT/MP build when I did it. My clan demanded that I do bosses at the time :wacko:

Reinhard

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    Originally posted by Southside@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Hey faggot no 1 ask you to post a fucking link to Game tips, he asked a simple fuckin question yes or no if you don't know then bug off.
    I contemplated whether or not I should post in the Game help section. Not that I should explain myself to Reinhard, but I guess the rest of the forum should know why I deliberately posted in the General Section. A good number of topics I have seen in the Game Help and Tips board that he so cogently placed as the first statement in his post without giving a reason as to why it relates to this topic are responded to by rude or belittling comments. Ah, but I see, he got a chance to use his intellect to express his ideas through the work of others. Hey, let me try!

Congratulations Reinhard!

[/b]
    Fukin retards flame me for tellin psy to post in the right section whats up with that, aww wait i already said that, RETARDS flaming me rofl...

Use ur brain and go post in the right section and u know im right so stfu.

congrats psy and southside.. u earned this claps*:

Reinhard trying to be a Mod these days? Leave the telling people where they can and cant post to the people that are actually suppose to do it If you have nothing productive to add to the topic then don't post at all, not that complicated.

And yes, i know this has nothing to do with Psy's topic but all i ever see is you bitching at people these days :rollseyes:

Reinhard

Originally posted by xShiFTx
    Reinhard trying to be a Mod these days? Leave the telling people where they can and cant post to the people that are actually suppose to do it If you have nothing productive to add to the topic then don't post at all, not that complicated.

And yes, i know this has nothing to do with Psy's topic but all i ever see is you bitching at people these days :rollseyes:
    I see your post count 116... i give you 500 more posts and ull see ull be getting pissed off of clickin on topics with the questions u read 1 weak ago... reading ingame questions in general section etc etc... just wait... its so fukinn annyoing seriously im not just trying to be a d1ck.

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xShiFTx

I see your post count 116... i give you 500 more posts and ull see ull be getting pissed off of clickin on topics with the questions u read 1 weak ago... reading ingame questions in general section etc etc... just wait... its so fukinn annyoing seriously im not just trying to be a d1ck.[/b]
    add me 500 posts plx :lol:

Psy

Reinhard, the fact that so many people are against you should be enough evidence to know that you should just quiet up and take the advice from the images you posted and apply them to your personality. The topic explicitly says what is to be discussed in here. If you do not want to read about topics posted "a week ago" (I searched. There was something mentioned about quake damage in a different post that was already discussing something else so I decided to start a new topic solely about Quake and INT) then don't click a topic link that says "Is the damage of Quake effected by the amount of INT?" unless you want to add something positive. Also, if you want to discredit someone's opinion just because they have a low post count, then you deserve to be backhanded by your childhood role model (Rick James). "RETARDS" are not "flaming" you. You (the real retard) is outwardly flaming me which is causing other people to flame you back respectively. IF, and god forbid IF this Quake vs Stat myth was ever solved, then why am I hearing a different theory every month about this skill? Why? because the people that wish to help in the help section simply don't know (this is the reason, as I attempted to state before to you, why I posted in this section).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast