Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is the damage of Quake effected by the amount of INT?

This is a discussion on Is the damage of Quake effected by the amount of INT? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Psy Reinhard, the fact that so many people are against you should be enough evidence to know ...
Page: 2

Reinhard

Originally posted by Psy
    Reinhard, the fact that so many people are against you should be enough evidence to know that you should just quiet up and take the advice from the images you posted and apply them to your personality. The topic explicitly says what is to be discussed in here. If you do not want to read about topics posted "a week ago" (I searched. There was something mentioned about quake damage in a different post that was already discussing something else so I decided to start a new topic solely about Quake and INT) then don't click a topic link that says "Is the damage of Quake effected by the amount of INT?" unless you want to add something positive. Also, if you want to discredit someone's opinion just because they have a low post count, then you deserve to be backhanded by your childhood role model (Rick James). "RETARDS" are not "flaming" you. You (the real retard) is outwardly flaming me which is causing other people to flame you back respectively. IF, and god forbid IF this Quake vs Stat myth was ever solved, then why am I hearing a different theory every month about this skill? Why? because the people that wish to help in the help section simply don't know (this is the reason, as I attempted to state before to you, why I posted in this section).
    1) Learn to motherfukin use the spacebar and to make paragraphs.
    2) because of the 1st i stopped reading at the 3rd word.
    3) STILL...

Reinhard, I'm going to have to ask you to quit posting a picture with every fucking reply. Adding in a picture does not by any means make your point any more or less valid than Psy's. (Plus, it's becoming annoying)

Reinhard

Originally posted by Shurt
    Reinhard, I'm going to have to ask you to quit posting a picture with every fucking reply. Adding in a picture does not by any means make your point any more or less valid than Psy's. (Plus, it's becoming annoying)
    I could see this coming, its just that i found a site with all these pictures for forums... and when i see an ocation for it i am posting it as in all the time lol, but yea i could see a mod telling me this coming. lol

And my intention is not to make my point more valid than the others, its just to make it a little funnier.

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    I could see this coming, its just that i found a site with all these pictures for forums... and when i see an ocation for it i am posting it as in all the time lol, but yea i could see a mod telling me this coming. lol[/b]
    Then might I suggest you keep them in the "Pic War" topic in the Off Topic forum.

Reinhard

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

I could see this coming, its just that i found a site with all these pictures for forums... and when i see an ocation for it i am posting it as in all the time lol, but yea i could see a mod telling me this coming. lol
    Then might I suggest you keep them in the "Pic War" topic in the Off Topic forum.[/b]
    I havent seen that thread but ill check it out.

BreastBoy

It is affected by the ammount of mp...atleast on the private servers but some of the servers are rly equlant to usko so I guess it is the same.

Willows

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Shurt")</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Reinhard")
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Shurt")
    Reinhard, I'm going to have to ask you to quit posting a picture with every fucking reply. Adding in a picture does not by any means make your point any more or less valid than Psy's. (Plus, it's becoming annoying)[/b]
    I could see this coming, its just that i found a site with all these pictures for forums... and when i see an ocation for it i am posting it as in all the time lol, but yea i could see a mod telling me this coming. lol[/b][/quote]

Then might I suggest you keep them in the "Pic War" topic in the Off Topic forum.[/b][/quote]

Ahahahahaha, oh the joys of irony.

i know on pvt servers its mp... dunno if its same for global servers...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

is quake even spammable..

Nope and with 255 stats in everything quake hits for shit. Got about an 8-10sec cooldown even tho it looks like it doesnt have a cooldown it will just take mana

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

oh noes... i started a revolution with those pics

cathycano

Its the amount of magic power... -_-

nefertari

@Reinhard

You need the spacebar to make paragraph's Oo!!!

Reinhard

Originally posted by schrotti
    oh noes... i started a revolution with those pics
    Actually i found em myself... i typed soemthing in google images i clicked an image then that oasis of a site appeared... it owns ^^ B)

if u need paragraphs in order to read ur a retard...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast