Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is the damage of Quake effected by the amount of INT?

This is a discussion on Is the damage of Quake effected by the amount of INT? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SlmShady if u need paragraphs in order to read ur a retard... If you dont know how ...
Page: 3

Reinhard

Originally posted by SlmShady
    if u need paragraphs in order to read ur a retard...
    If you dont know how to make good sentences and paragraphs u r a retard...

Proximus

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    If you dont know how to make good sentences and paragraphs u r a retard...[/b]
    Maybe he was in the clay class :P

Reinhard

Originally posted by Proximus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proximus)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady

If you dont know how to make good sentences and paragraphs u r a retard...
    Maybe he was in the clay class :P[/b]
    psy in the clay clas hahahahahahah xD :lol:

@ reinhard: ur seriously becoming annoying, stop being a wanna be mod, seriously ur getting on peoples nerves with ur fucking attitude. Like it or not, here we can write how we want, its ur choice to think someone is less or more smart than someone else by their writings in an online game forum.

Reinhard

Originally posted by IIStunnerII
    @ reinhard: ur seriously becoming annoying, stop being a wanna be mod, seriously ur getting on peoples nerves with ur fucking attitude. Like it or not, here we can write how we want, its ur choice to think someone is less or more smart than someone else by their writings in an online game forum.
    Lawl ppl replies made me 'insult their i.q's".... go read my first reply to this topic then read the reply i got, insults insults insults when all i did is point the topic creator to the right forum.

Think and read before you post.

<!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    yes you fuckign retard. i want to make sentences and paragraphs and use proper punctuation and mayeb even capitalize correctly just to make fucking 10 year old twats like you happy. i for one dotn really care about any of that as long as its readable and these not being formal forums it really doesnt matter. so when you start actign like a badass because you have nothing better to do and just want to act superior it pisses me and im sure most of these forums off. just fuck off

<!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Lawl ppl replies made me 'insult their i.q's".... go read my first reply to this topic then read the reply i got, insults insults insults when all i did is point the topic creator to the right forum. *

Think and read before you post.
    Yes i read, and i read well. And trust me ur not insulting me in any way as i could care less what a fucking kid thinks of me over the internet. U know whats more annoying than threads in the wrong section? annoying bitches like you whining in every wrong section topic and thinking they are mods :rollseyes:

And here i saw this topic with 2 pages about a question, i thought it was pretty interestin.. but then i found 2 pages full of flames from this reinhard mod wannabe :mellow:

I wannabe a mod... Oh wait... :mellow:

Hope you've gotten your questioned answered Psy, locking this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123