Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Damn...i m back :(

This is a discussion on Damn...i m back :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pffft, man you gotta quit KO, dont go back to it You told me you quit boxing for KO!!! :angry: ...
Page: 2

Pffft, man you gotta quit KO, dont go back to it You told me you quit boxing for KO!!! :angry: :angry: :unsure:[/b]
    Yes i quit boxing for ko ,u saw my hands
    hmm... but i love this game aq

Rofl i didnt want u for rate it...and u arent allowed to rate it...cmon i m deleting friend list...do u think its reel movie?
    I didnt want show to much...and it isnt good 2 own lvl 70 warrior while u r 66?[/b]

considering tonkas equip vs schrotti's, i soppose it isnt THAT hard.

The quality sucked, the stupid movie maker shit was stapled across the screen, and there were random black spots.

As a movie, judged by its qualities, it sucked big balls.

that vid sucked.........
    you shoudlnt be aloowed to make another -.-'[/b]
    was going to say the same. if ko4life wouldnt be down -.-

anyways:
    please promise me, that u dont make another one lol..
    or at least PURCHASE PLS

considering tonkas equip vs schrotti's, i soppose it isnt THAT hard.
    The quality sucked, the stupid movie maker shit was stapled across the screen, and there were random black spots.
    As a movie, judged by its qualities, it sucked big balls.[/b]
    chitin+8vs shell+7
    he got glass belt >< and lvl 70sword

Zzz u guys still keep talking...damn it wasnt a reel it was a joke u noobs
    if u dont understand it leave it...do u think i ll purchase that shitty prgram? no...

chitin+8vs shell+7

if u dont understand it leave it...do u think i ll purchase that shitty prgram? no...[/b]
    +1
    schrotti is not a easy job :X
    he and his damn lv 70 sword.. pwn hardly and i see kaan gave his best and of course little bit luck..

but on other side i dont know what you are using kaan

chitin+8vs shell+7

if u dont understand it leave it...do u think i ll purchase that shitty prgram? no...[/b]

so use a free one, sheesh

and why did you have to make a vid and a new topic about you leaving and coming back

ATTENTION WHORE WARNING WARNING[/b]

Coz i m GG

Banned

u back? Diez end..

So after 1 week i decided 2 come back...i would like to thank all the guys,who cared about my items and chars...<3
    Tbh this game is like cigaretts...u dont want it but in the end its in ur hand...
    I made a little trailer....soon big pk movie coming
    In it are only 2 vsīs rest is shit
    http://files.filefront.com/Kaan_come_backw...;/fileinfo.html

dont move this to Media...i just say Ty to lutz,obsene,giga,stefan........

AND RESPECT TO EVERYONE WHO QUITTED THIS GAME SUCCESFULL....
    THIS IS LIKE DRUGS....ONE DAY WE WILL DAY IN FRONT OF OUR SCREENS [/b]
    easy way to stop ko is drink beeeeer ^_^

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

so use a free one, sheesh
    and why did you have to make a vid and a new topic about you leaving and coming back[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

+1

4-stroke

so easy to quit ko rofl

give ur items to ur friends say that u don&#39;t wannem back , log off , change pass in 1 u don&#39;t know ( close ur eyes and type ur adres )
    , that&#39;s it

so u left ko for 2 weeks and u came back and so it felt it was neccessary to post a topic? no offense ali but you&#39;re not the most important person in KO and not every1 loves u. tbh i doubt any1 loves u but maybe a FEW see u as a friend. i mean ur character isnt even like a popular character in ko or nothing ur just lvl 68 too.. did u really expect ppl to reply with "yay ali is back im so happy" uhh no? most replies are negative because ppl are tired of spam post.. like this one. if u come back to KO then good for YOU. well my reply to this post is...

\_/ this has to be nominated as one of the stupidest topics ever posted. now gogo say fuck ur mother a.q and flame me <_<

so u left ko for 2 weeks and u came back and so it felt it was neccessary to post a topic? no offense ali but you&#39;re not the most important person in KO and not every1 loves u. tbh i doubt any1 loves u but maybe a FEW see u as a friend. i mean ur character isnt even like a popular character in ko or nothing ur just lvl 68 too.. did u really expect ppl to reply with "yay ali is back im so happy" uhh no? most replies are negative because ppl are tired of spam post.. like this one. if u come back to KO then good for YOU. well my reply to this post is...

\_/ this has to be nominated as one of the stupidest topics ever posted. now gogo say fuck ur mother a.q and flame me <_<[/b]
    u broke my heart
    i thought we were good to eachother
    I bet Ali1989 is more known than tripleog4live if he still exists...maybe i didnt do something big but i was always nice to every1 and i spent a lot to friends...thats why i get pms on bigbadaboom which sais hi kaan or w/e...u r right i m not that important ingame coz i never play i rather watch...

u broke my heart
    i thought we were good to eachother
    I bet Ali1989 is more known than tripleog4live if he still exists...maybe i didnt do something big but i was always nice to every1 and i spent a lot to friends...thats why i get pms on bigbadaboom which sais hi kaan or w/e...u r right i m not that important ingame coz i never play i rather watch...[/b]
    TripleOG4life*

and u act like i&#39;m not nice to every? I have ppl offering me to play their account like every other day and im not a exp whore and they know it but they still respect me and want me to play their char. i say no sometimes cause i play enough chars atm :P . i try to be nice to most ppl but if i find u annoying i&#39;ll ignore u or something. im not against u. ur still kinda gg but still this topic is like sooooo unneccessary.... sry ali im kinda tired of spam topics there&#39;re too many and this one is a bit overboard in the spam cause ur not a god so u coming back to ko wouldnt change ppl&#39;s lives so i dont see the point lol. but still <3 just try to not make quitting and comeback posts.. kinda annoying.

how u know?
    Tbh most of the guys here likes me now :wub:
    I dont want more...[/b]

I don&#39;t.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast