Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Damn...i m back :(

This is a discussion on Damn...i m back :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TripleOG4life* and u act like i'm not nice to every? I have ppl offering me to play their account like ...
Page: 3

TripleOG4life*

and u act like i&#39;m not nice to every? I have ppl offering me to play their account like every other day and im not a exp whore and they know it but they still respect me and want me to play their char. i say no sometimes cause i play enough chars atm :P . i try to be nice to most ppl but if i find u annoying i&#39;ll ignore u or something. im not against u. ur still kinda gg but still this topic is like sooooo unneccessary.... sry ali im kinda tired of spam topics there&#39;re too many and this one is a bit overboard in the spam cause ur not a god so u coming back to ko wouldnt change ppl&#39;s lives so i dont see the point lol. but still <3 just try to not make quitting and comeback posts.. kinda annoying.[/b]
    Sorry bro
    I know its unneccessary but i want make a joke out of it...like what u guys said about movie...there i delete my friends list...
    do u think its reel movie or wtf?
    I would take more time and would put more fights...
    ty triple that u say what u think <3
    I hope i ll c you soon ingame
    U still playing Kingoftheswing?:S u ll get part of the money from Ib u know that...

easy way to stop ko is drink beeeeer ^_^[/b]
    Or combine beer wine spirits together all in one night wake up on an ironing board (happened last sat nite )

Havvk

/move to media :lol:

well i didnt knew u were out and nice to see u back,and KKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAN i think triple has some reason there,make it in media and just say im back,this....like 1000000 more topics become flame topics and get blocked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123