Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Damn i miss ko!

This is a discussion on Damn i miss ko! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My live last month - 6 am - 6pm ( work ) 1h back home , next 4-6h second work ...
Page: 2

My live last month - 6 am - 6pm ( work ) 1h back home , next 4-6h second work and back sleep , next day - 8 am - 4 pm second work , back home - eat and go to first work 6pm to 6 am - back home - eat ( sometimes sleep 2-4h ) and go to second work etc.etc.etc. Westside you are happy man : ) I have sometimes times to play and to f4ck me wife ( maeby me fried f4ck him )

Lol ur name Westside and yet ur a guy whos got nothing to do, u should be with yo homies

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    Lol ur name Westside and yet ur a guy whos got nothing to do, u should be with yo homies
    He doesn't got any homies o_o

like Weez said, play KO, but dont play it all the time and try not to get addicted. But get a job, make some friends. Go out with ur girlfriend when she aint studying/workin

Doooh Senior Member

lol guys, if he want play KO, let him do it.
    Sucks when ppl start say shits like that "Get a Job...", "Go to Gym...", "Forgot KO..."..

So what u all are doing here?

Without flames please, just let this guy do what he want.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    lol guys, if he want play KO, let him do it.
    Sucks when ppl start say shits like that "Get a Job...", "Go to Gym...", "Forgot KO..."..

So what u all are doing here?

Without flames please, just let this guy do what he want.
    we are here cus we already went to the gym

just trying to tell him that if he wants he should play KO, but in addition ALSO get a job/gym/etc, don't let KO be the only thing u do.

hahaha yea i just came back xD

Banned

when u say kiss gf good by -im assumign she has a job and coming home later on. Dont get me wrong but if thts the case shes the whos supposed to be at home , cooking, walking dog watch soap opera :S not u. I dont knw how old r u but tht still doesnt seem right. If u want go ahead flame me

quit pitying urself and go do something about it...

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

dont need to do a damn thing and yet you can still have $$

dont know to envy you or feel pity for you...

I wasn't after the sympathy vote, I just needed to express myself to make it feel easier, to get things off my chest.

thank you for answering. What ever you guys answer actually makes me feel better, well except for the ppl that flames you.

I just miss the guys and friends, you could talk for like hours and have fun at the same time in the game and I don't have that no more, not even in real life

..... well, thanks again for answering

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    I wasn't after the sympathy vote, I just needed to express myself to make it feel easier, to get things off my chest.

thank you for answering. What ever you guys answer actually makes me feel better, well except for the ppl that flames you.

I just miss the guys and friends, you could talk for like hours and have fun at the same time in the game and I don't have that no more, not even in real life

..... well, thanks again for answering
    This is a game, and only that. Most ppl i know play games (RL or online) to have fun, hang out with some friends and relax...anyone NOT doing that in KO are the ones who really need to think. If you miss your online friends, come back and say hi to them, play a lil or dont, do w/e. If your happy not playing, but miss your friends, find out where they are/who they are (ingame) and get on vent, say hi, and have good times. Its all about what makes YOU happy, not what others think or flame about it.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

If you would consider coming back to KO, make it your last priority
    If you wanna get friends again, go out and do something.

As people said go to the gym, get a job, even go to a bar.
    I mean if you go out to any of these the chance is pretty big you'll go back there every week (or more) which will eventually end up in having your own little 'crew' that you go with together, and you'll end up having your friends

I mean, Knights can be fun, specially when you play with friends you've known for years.
    But for god sake NEVER take KO above anything, Never.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    And once I stopped playing I realized I have no friends. I'm so fucking bored!!!!!!!

sad tho...

Is this thread sarcastic ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12