Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Darch and Spike must be removed from Ionia what all think ? :)

This is a discussion on Darch and Spike must be removed from Ionia what all think ? :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i herd these guys used to do 15 hobs in cz during 1st week...
Page: 4

i herd these guys used to do 15 hobs in cz during 1st week

I AM DARCH I NO CHEAT YOUR MOTHER KOXP MY PENIS FUK

http://www.mypicx.com/05092009/efe/

To be more specefic guys.

Darch (Avalon)
    Spike (GeryDeft)
    They have an own designed or ripped of macro tool, that has options to let themself party multiple times with themself, like at the old times, so 7x np and exp. Though this is not how they get their level so fast. The tool also provides tp's to bifrost at any time of the day, they're macro'ing in bifrost 24/7 with 8 bot chars or more. The way how they get their level is by exp boosting themself through a tool named the "Pink tool", it's a gm tool that allows you to edit levels, and to edit the amount of expirience points needed in order to level up. You can also inject items with this tool, but the problem why GeryDeft can't do this, is because he needs a verification code, and this he has not got.
    You can only connect to the Pink tool from isnide the K2 network. Someone from the IT personnel is providing him a vpn connection, for free, or for payment. This I don't know. It may be possible as well they've some sort of money bug attached to their editted clients or third party applications, though this is just in doubt.
    Don't worry guys, I've made sure they won't be here for to long anymore.

Note to the guys who think that there's a dupe because some newb said on Snoxd that he managed to dupe: If there was a dupe method, the chinese guys would had been abusing this, you'd see +9's/10's within the first week of ionia, and everywhere 9999 scrolls. The point is, you don't see such things, there is no dupe, it was all a rumour!

cigaret25

This game is just corrupt, Why USKO is still alive?
    Can't believe it ppls here on ko4life are using hack..
    It's just so annoying this game, GM's Aren't doing their work.
    Therre are so much hacks, Bug Abusings, TBL's.
    NO. They are not fixin it.
    NO. They are not making Events.
    YES. They are earning money just going out ; NON-PC.
    YES. They are fucking each other GMS.
    This what I know from K2NoWork.

-Silent

http://www.mypicx.com/05092009/efe/

To be more specefic guys.

Darch (Avalon)
    Spike (GeryDeft)
    They have an own designed or ripped of macro tool, that has options to let themself party multiple times with themself, like at the old times, so 7x np and exp. Though this is not how they get their level so fast. The tool also provides tp's to bifrost at any time of the day, they're macro'ing in bifrost 24/7 with 8 bot chars or more. The way how they get their level is by exp boosting themself through a tool named the "Pink tool", it's a gm tool that allows you to edit levels, and to edit the amount of expirience points needed in order to level up. You can also inject items with this tool, but the problem why GeryDeft can't do this, is because he needs a verification code, and this he has not got.
    You can only connect to the Pink tool from isnide the K2 network. Someone from the IT personnel is providing him a vpn connection, for free, or for payment. This I don't know. It may be possible as well they've some sort of money bug attached to their editted clients or third party applications, though this is just in doubt.
    Don't worry guys, I've made sure they won't be here for to long anymore.

Note to the guys who think that there's a dupe because some newb said on Snoxd that he managed to dupe: If there was a dupe method, the chinese guys would had been abusing this, you'd see +9's/10's within the first week of ionia, and everywhere 9999 scrolls. The point is, you don't see such things, there is no dupe, it was all a rumour![/b]
    Kinda scary if true -.-

where's your sources?

Banned

anyone know where they xp?
    darch say that he is legit but wont say where he xp.

So anyone know, i would like to know where you can get so much xp, almoste 1 lvl a day that pretty good[/b]

look at his leveling history , he is a fuc$$## koxper its obivious /close_topic

cigaret25

Well I think they are, If not I don't care.

Kinda scary if true -.-

where's your sources?[/b]
    GeryDeft is the one who made Shame from level 61 to 70 in just 5 minutes time by editting the amount of exp needed to level up, he didn't just edit his level so Shame wouldn't get suspicious about his abilities, and would just think he was using some sort of bug.
    I can provide ksc file of Shame being level 70. And you shouldn't doubt me about the other parts as well, I don't just make up things without having trustable sources.

GeryDeft is the one who made Shame from level 61 to 70 in just 5 minutes time by editting the amount of exp needed to level up, he didn't just edit his level so Shame wouldn't get suspicious about his abilities, and would just think he was using some sort of bug.
    I can provide ksc file of Shame being level 70. And you shouldn't doubt me about the other parts as well, I don't just make up things without having trustable sources.[/b]
    kk h34r:

Imhotep

I can provide ksc file of Shame being level 70. And you shouldn't doubt me about the other parts as well, I don't just make up things without having trustable sources.[/b]
    show us the ksc files then please ? ^^

Banned

as u can see i had 2750 hp which is 94points of lvl 61, after adding points i got 3144hp.

Imhotep

as u can see i had 2750 hp which is 94points of lvl 61, after adding points i got 3144hp.[/b]
    can you provide any SSs / conversation logs between you and the person who did this for you ?

ILoveYouToo

lol you guys are fucked. tbh i'd rather deal with that than koxpers. I'd rather have someone just own me than chase me around for 5 minutes spamming 100 dmg

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol you guys are fucked. tbh i'd rather deal with that than koxpers. I'd rather have someone just own me than chase me around for 5 minutes spamming 100 dmg[/b]
    I guess that's true.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast