Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Darch and Spike must be removed from Ionia what all think ? :)

This is a discussion on Darch and Spike must be removed from Ionia what all think ? :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What GM banned them? It was either Aleenia or HumanDracolane. HumanDracolane was on a ban spree the other day...well I ...
Page: 6

Xtr3m3

What GM banned them? It was either Aleenia or HumanDracolane. HumanDracolane was on a ban spree the other day...well I think it was him since he is constantly online when ppl get ban.

HAHAHA Coca Cola's secret ha? rofl so funny.

yey so whats hes new acc ?

If this "legendary tool" exists, it won't be hard for them to make another high level character. This game is dead. They claimed that they would "eliminate cheating for good", however it looks to me like they were just blowing air once again.

they were just blowing air once again.[/b]
    ofc they were lol... we talk about k2...

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Darch= Gerydeft on KO4Life/Official forums. If you want more proof I can post MSN log's, I've known from along time ago
    And no he didn't play pathos, your thinking about Suicune/Miaousssss which also purchased from a database hacker who's name I wont say here.
    I'm sure Darch will be back on another name, good thing is, he does not have any GM connection so K2 is against him but he does have a security exploit he abuses to get his level and items for him and his friend spike. Darch also has characters in Akara: http://kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?id=11...mp;server=Akara

Banned

Darch= Gerydeft on KO4Life/Official forums. If you want more proof I can post MSN log's, I've known from along time ago
    And no he didn't play pathos, your thinking about Suicune/Miaousssss which also purchased from a database hacker who's name I wont say here.
    I'm sure Darch will be back on another name, good thing is, he does not have any GM connection so K2 is against him but he does have a security exploit he abuses to get his level and items for him and his friend spike. Darch also has characters in Akara: http://kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?id=11...mp;server=Akara[/b]
    FAK MADER :mellow:

FAK MADER :mellow:[/b]
    o.c

I'm sure Darch will be back on another name, good thing is, he does not have any GM connection so K2 is against him but he does have a security exploit he abuses to get his level and items for him and his friend spike. Darch also has characters in Akara: http://kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?id=11...mp;server=Akara[/b]
    Stop making up lies noob.

Stop making up lies noob.[/b]
    Your an idiot, I have all the proof. How am I making up lies? You have to be one of the stupidest people i've seen on this forum yet.

TopCat

They are banned in Game.. What difference does it make now

Edminztrator

THEY ARE NOT BANNED : Last updated on Ionia 4 at 2009-05-12 11:36:59 http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=ISarumanI

Banned for scamming.

You macro yourself so tat kinda makes you a hypocrite anyways[/b]
    lol you macro to..... remember c-west paramun? hypocrite

lol you macro to..... remember c-west paramun? hypocrite[/b]
    Dont remember.

Well just to butt in, won't read any responses since I'm done just trying to sell my randoms but:

Darch and Spike should be removed BUT:

Account sharing IS cheating.
    Macroing IS cheating.
    Table editing IS cheating.
    Duping IS cheating.
    Bug abuse IS cheating.
    Account selling IS cheating.

Over the past 5 years of USKO there should be tens of thousands of people banned. Why would the Gm's start now?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast