Dark Ages Online

This is a discussion on Dark Ages Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, last summer i bought a 13,000$ gaming program that came with everything (Map Creator,Item Creator,Char Creator, ETC..) and ...
Page: 1

Top_Gun

Hello everyone, last summer i bought a 13,000$ gaming program that came with everything (Map Creator,Item Creator,Char Creator, ETC..) and was gonna start on a game but i had lots of family problems and couldn't start on it, so i thought about it and im gonna get back on it and work on it while i still have time. since im still in the ideal stage im gonna make a few teams to do thinking for me so i dont have to worry about alot of things. The only requirements are needs Vent and a mic also MSN and just a tad bit of game experience/imagination. i will be recruiting 3 people per team those people WILL BE PART OF THE STAFF. The teams will be Char creation,Item creation, armor creation, mob creation, and more as we go. REMEMBER THOSE TEAMS ARE FOR JUST THINKING UP IDEAS AT THE MOMENT NO DESIGNING EXP INVOLVED. So other notes about the game is will be like KO but #### LOADS of stuff added and tookin out, and free to play. If you wish to contact me my MSN is [email protected].

Banned

Hello everyone, last summer i bought a 13,000$ gaming program that came with everything (Map Creator,Item Creator,Char Creator, ETC..) and was gonna start on a game but i had lots of family problems and couldn't start on it, so i thought about it and im gonna get back on it and work on it while i still have time. since im still in the ideal stage im gonna make a few teams to do thinking for me so i dont have to worry about alot of things. The only requirements are needs Vent and a mic also MSN and just a tad bit of game experience/imagination. i will be recruiting 3 people per team those people WILL BE PART OF THE STAFF. The teams will be Char creation,Item creation, armor creation, mob creation, and more as we go. REMEMBER THOSE TEAMS ARE FOR JUST THINKING UP IDEAS AT THE MOMENT NO DESIGNING EXP INVOLVED. So other notes about the game is will be like KO but #### LOADS of stuff added and tookin out, and free to play. If you wish to contact me my MSN is [email protected].[/b]
    i will add you to msn later

Top_Gun

i have accepted you invite.

KirbyKommando

It's goin to be a huge waste of money/time if you search people on these forums. I advise you to search somewhere else

I love thinking of new ideas for games that I play and I love creating things, I might be interested with coming up with some nice ideas if you can give me a better idea on your project.

There are times that I prefer thinking of new things for games more than the actual games themselves. h34r:

It's goin to be a huge waste of money/time if you search people on these forums. I advise you to search somewhere else [/b]
    If the game is going to be similar to Knight Online, there should not be a problem with finding people for ideas on this fansite.