Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

At Dark Lunar Wars

This is a discussion on At Dark Lunar Wars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he get Horse just like Commanders , some1 said to me its Bannable if you went to cz by that ...
Page: 1

Ensan

he get Horse just like Commanders , some1 said to me its Bannable if you went to cz by that :S ?

Is it True or not Please

Thank you in advance

Ayman4u

I heard about Commanders got buged for 3-4 days and they went CZ Without a problem , so any1 know anything about this ? Is it bannable ? and why its released if its Bannable then :x

Roberto

if he have hourse only 2 hours during the war how he can go cz?
    I think you can have horse only on First server where is war?

Ayman4u

if he have hourse only 2 hours during the war how he can go cz?
    I think you can have horse only on First server where is war?[/b]
    you didnt read the topic subject did you ?

Roberto

now i did

ups :P

venom

If you log off as commander and then the server crashed you can stay commander (horse) till the next war starts.

tamachan

omg :mellow: commander have light feet? :mellow: off topic but :lol:

venom

They have a basic skills that let you do provoke and some kind of lightfeed buff.

Ayman4u

Yeah skil faster than Light feet but has cooldown too

about my question any1 know :?

venom

Yeah skil faster than Light feet but has cooldown too

about my question any1 know :?[/b]
    Its not banable since its a bug you cant control...
    and no,.... the skill isnt faster then lightfeed and dont have a cooldown. its a unlimited time buff as fast as lightfeed

Ayman4u

Its not banable since its a bug you cant control...
    and no,.... the skill isnt faster then lightfeed and dont have a cooldown. its a unlimited time buff as fast as lightfeed[/b]
    - then you never been Commander lol , really i hate it when ppl talk about what they don't know :S

- the Skill have cool down i am 100 % sure and like 30 sec or more maybe , its on my skill bar almost every war -_- and i chase sins by it i get them and cut there leg or scream them :S so its alittle faster than LF ...

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

its not bugabuse. u cant change to be warcommander and the skill got a cooldown

vhf

- then you never been Commander lol , really i hate it when ppl talk about what they don't know :S

- the Skill have cool down i am 100 % sure and like 30 sec or more maybe , its on my skill bar almost every war -_- and i chase sins by it i get them and cut there leg or scream them :S so its alittle faster than LF ...[/b]
    The skill does have cooldown but it is NOT FASTER than lightfeet.. the thing is it lasts longer so everytime they relightfeet you win some distance

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

the skill got 1000% a cooldown <_<

sexycomboot

when i was commander it didnt have cool down but when u got iced it went so that sucked....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast