Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

dark_war is lvl 70 :D

This is a discussion on dark_war is lvl 70 :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maze nablus tagid shchem blat :<...
Page: 4

Phosgene

maze nablus tagid shchem blat :<

lafdo

some MNI in this topic where are my leader zafeira(uarehistory) and Zolias nice greeks ^_^ lol :wub:
    pd: they help me when my character was hacked i remember that cause <3 :lol: and my old clan :rollseyes:

where are my leader Felix now :wub: j/k :P

gratz dark_war you told me yesterday ilu --> but this guy like spanish B) te amo mi amor u really gay lol

Speed of Dark

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

blackholesun

Originally posted by lafdo
    some MNI in this topic * *where are my leader zafeira(uarehistory) and Zolias nice greeks *^_^ *lol *:wub: *
    pd: they help me when my character was hacked i remember that cause *<3 *:lol: and my old clan *:rollseyes: *

where are my leader Felix now *:wub: *j/k * *

gratz dark_war you told me yesterday ilu --> but this guy like spanish B) *te amo mi amor u really gay lol *
    They quited game and wont be back xD

N00Bi

Grats on lvl 70, remember in the old days when u were 62 or something around it. ^_^

north_shore

gratz man. oh and whats your mums maiden name :P jks
    go for 80

Finally baba Gratz :wub:

otzi

Grats my vary old clan friend

lafdo

Originally posted by blackholesun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackholesun)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lafdo
    some MNI in this topic * *where are my leader zafeira(uarehistory) and Zolias nice greeks *^_^ *lol *:wub: *
    pd: they help me when my character was hacked i remember that cause *<3 *:lol: and my old clan *:rollseyes: *

where are my leader Felix now *:wub: *j/k * *

gratz dark_war you told me yesterday ilu --> but this guy like spanish B) *te amo mi amor u really gay lol *
    They quited game and wont be back xD[/b]
    i know gay :wub: i have email from zaferia and zolias ^_^ they still in my heart :lol:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234