Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Darkfall

This is a discussion on Darkfall within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i made a dwarf, and the game is really nice I won't make such a big post as oblivion did ...
Page: 11

i made a dwarf, and the game is really nice

I won't make such a big post as oblivion did just cause i didn't get any further then Zombies yet :lol: i'm only playing for 2days now :P
    We still can't make our Guild since the leader and assist weren't able to purchase an order yet But atm we are playing with 2 and it's great fun
    Now i'm going back to play

I dont believe my eyes!

Dear blablabla,
    Your order of Darkfall was successful. You were charged with the amount of 49.98 euro.
    You can manage your account and billing info at:

https://www.darkfallonline.com/accounts/f/default.php
    Thank you for your purchase, We hope to see you online soon!

The Darkfall Team
    Audio Visual Enterprises S.A.
    3 Parnonos Str, Marousi ,
    15125 Athens, Greece,
    Tax Reg. Number 094115374
    Aventurine ?2009 - www.darkfallonline.com

Need some help and details xD
    i kno i could find if i just read..but would be nice for a strait answer as i am busy with other things.
    This game... Pay to play? Monthly fee? and its like wow? u have to order it and DL/install it?
    Also, prices of the game and monthly fee?
    Sorry to sound so nooby but i've been playin ko for many years...and its time to move on. This game sounds pretty awesome. So yeah. xD

This game... Pay to play?[/b]
    yes

Monthly fee?[/b]
    about $15 (first month is included already)

and its like wow?[/b]
    not even close

u have to DL/install it?[/b]
    yeah you download the client, but you buy the account

Also, prices of the game and monthly fee?[/b]
    About $50 or so for the account which comes with the first month, you pay abour $15 monthly after that.

No update for now, got the flu or smth, you know you're really sick when you can't sit behind a pc without feeling noxious etc.. Feeling slightly better today so maybe I'll post another update in a few days.

I'll just add some info concerning orders. They're opening up aprox. 1000 spots/day(except in weekends, no orders available then) so more people can start playing daily.
    Reason for this is to slowly increase population and keep an eye on serverlag etc. If they would open up like 5000 immediately, a lot more people would get in but then there's a chance the server lags and noone wants that. When they notice serverlag they will probably take the servers down and maybe increase capacity, we don't know what they'll do exactly.
    Even the people that are yet to get their own account in our guild admit it's a good system, and it really is, they just play other guildies chars until then when they're not on. When you try to order the game, don't spam refresh. You will get blocked and miss out on beeing able to buy an account that day. Wait for the time-out, because soo many people are trying.

Spoke to Oblivion ingame, I am having fun with the game, I dont mind being killed with my best items, because I KNOW and I CAN get the same items solo or with a friend in short time.

It is so much fun to duo PK on ventrilo naked, killing good geared guys, who fight mobs. The 100% successfull way to kill a guy is to attack him while he is killing a mob. Until he realises that he is being attacked by other player, you can get him down of 40-50% with few hits. Then just pray that your arrows won't miss him when he is running back to tower. :lol:

Easy way to make gold. Harras race allies in cost of -alignment at some goblin areas or on those elevators. (If they jump out of if, you jump behind them and shoot them (they cant move in the air so you hit them 100%). Dont turn RED else you will have a big problem. If your alignment is still blue but very low. Just put your best gear on, get a mount and leeeeeroy to Alfar lands (many noobs there farming/running naked). A few hours pking there should get your +alignmnet and some nice loot too.

Wink

my fuking pc crashed!
    now i have to wait some more to play Darkfall..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

It is so much fun to duo PK on ventrilo naked, killing good geared guys, who fight mobs. The 100% successfull way to kill a guy is to attack him while he is killing a mob. Until he realises that he is being attacked by other player, you can get him down of 40-50% with few hits. Then just pray that your arrows won't miss him when he is running back to tower. :lol:[/b]
    Uber pvp in my eyes.

Banned

I just made an account, but now I can fill in billing information, but I can only choose Creditcard wich I don't have.
    Any other way to get this game?

I just made an account, but now I can fill in billing information, but I can only choose Creditcard wich I don't have.
    Any other way to get this game?[/b]
    Paypal and other payment methods will only be available later on

Is there an way to test the game out for free? I would like to see how it looks like before actually paying 50 €

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Only way atm for that is to borrow someones account. They have troubles even distributing the game. So any kind of normal retailing and trials are long way from nau. Unless ofc the company doesnt fail before.

So, how do we get the game if it is having a hard time being distributed? Shoulden't it be in all the major stores if the company did their job? I mean, can't i just go to like walmart/kmart/gamestop...ect and pick up the game?

So, how do we get the game if it is having a hard time being distributed? Shoulden't it be in all the major stores if the company did their job? I mean, can't i just go to like walmart/kmart/gamestop...ect and pick up the game?[/b]
    You buy the account online and download the client.

idefix

The PK in this game beats KO's pvp anyday btw. You do everything yourself, it's very exhausting if you pvp for hours.[/b]
    What's the pvp like? What do you have to do yourself that you don't do in wow / KO? Is it more like mount&blade / age of conan then with combo systems and attack directions etc? Might try this later on in the summer or something when it's not that bugged anymore... Sounds pretty good

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast