Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Darkfall

This is a discussion on Darkfall within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Zerbs it took me 2 hours to run across 1 /8th of the map. but mortal online ...
Page: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Zerbs View Post
    it took me 2 hours to run across 1 /8th of the map. but mortal online has 6 darkfall maps in it.
    Thanks Zerbs, i will check that game out then as well, as I did hear the PVP was somewhat similar, don't know about the rest.

I looked into Darkfall a bit more, saw their server map, looks like even the new NA server has almost all (though not all) city spots taken, the entire map seems to be filled in for the most part. Guess my dream will remain just that then, at least regarding darkfall. Still planning to try it out, will simply jump to US server 2 when and if it comes out down the road, and see if I can grab my small piece of tara then.

Mortals PVP will be exactly the same but better, better graphics better game mechanics it runs on a way better engine and the makers are incredible. also its still in beta so your small guild will have plenty of time to build and then when the game is released in October you'll have tons of room.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerbs View Post
    Mortals PVP will be exactly the same but better, better graphics better game mechanics it runs on a way better engine and the makers are incredible. also its still in beta so your small guild will have plenty of time to build and then when the game is released in October you'll have tons of room.
    Awesome! again thanks

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213