Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

DarkQusTK, Corrupted King of Elmorad Cypher

This is a discussion on DarkQusTK, Corrupted King of Elmorad Cypher within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by andrewo350 You would be here defending sketchy activity. Ps. RampagE sucks... I beat you too it not ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrewo350 View Post
    You would be here defending sketchy activity.

Ps. RampagE sucks... I beat you too it not you have no argument.
    I'm not defending anyone.
    He could be taking this money to himself, didn't say he didn't but just putting the options on the table, it could've been an event as well.
    And he's a king after all, I don't agree with taking money to yourself while you're a king but like it or not, it doesn't say anywhere that if you are a king you're supposed to do events and just "return" taxes to your nation.

It's a tradition, that's all.

Trump for president .

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Why exactly is anybody surprised? That's the whole purpose of being king. It's the same stuff with CSW.
    eeei first bad thing I've seen you say after all these years.This should never be the purpose of being a king which has absolutely nothing to do with CSW. In CSW you are fighting for something to take ownership of it so you can make profit on it later on since it becomes a private area that a group of people conquered for personal gains. To be a king you need to be elected by the people (in KO of course), much like a democracy, so the correct action is to satisfy the needs of the majority. Collecting taxes and using the treasure for private and personal purposes are the very basis of corruption and basicaly stealing from the people. That's why it should not be the purpose of becoming a king.

All this in a perfect world ofc... Could never expect to see this in KO and I guess no one is surprised tbh, at least I'm not surprised at all.
    razor likes this.

if he wanted to get the money with no one knowing he just had to clear the weather. i don't see any problem in getting the money. if i were king there would be no events and the money would go to my account.

I doubt anyone would even bother "stealing" 26m XD Kings used to do the same back on Dies, but would cover it up with a weather clear, or a lower amount given to a random right after. Probably just for some event.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    eeei first bad thing I've seen you say after all these years.This should never be the purpose of being a king which has absolutely nothing to do with CSW. In CSW you are fighting for something to take ownership of it so you can make profit on it later on since it becomes a private area that a group of people conquered for personal gains. To be a king you need to be elected by the people (in KO of course), much like a democracy, so the correct action is to satisfy the needs of the majority. Collecting taxes and using the treasure for private and personal purposes are the very basis of corruption and basicaly stealing from the people. That's why it should not be the purpose of becoming a king.

All this in a perfect world ofc... Could never expect to see this in KO and I guess no one is surprised tbh, at least I'm not surprised at all.
    i hope presidents start doing some events aswell to give money back

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post

Specifically the reason I don't care about kingship besides the scepters, white cape and the money. I don't personally care about being king, so as long as someone else in the clan can become king I'm fine with it. After all, it's just another person in clan with access to the money, which will be added to clan bank. I think King events are the most useless and boring events ever. They hardly give anybody anything actually good and they're usually badly orchestrated, which leads to useless shit events like "buying potions for 1m". Since I don't expect kings to make shitty events, I don't get mad at people taking the money they deserve.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    i hope presidents start doing some events aswell to give money back
    What idiotic logic. I bet you thought this was a smart thing to say too.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

:/ just makes me miss english kings on cwest. I loved doing the trivia events. would win like 5-10m each week off of em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12