Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Database has been hacked again

This is a discussion on Database has been hacked again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah thanks for the heads up. Pass changed too. Really annoying it's thru Gamersfirst, just feels weird having to go ...
Page: 5

Yeah thanks for the heads up. Pass changed too. Really annoying it's thru Gamersfirst, just feels weird having to go to another site to change PW,but w/e.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Wtf all the money they gain from ko and dont want to increase security enough???

i wonder if when u sealed ure items with premi.. once.. and then dont buy premi..anymore..

that means when someone enters ure acount.. it is inpossible to unseal ure stuff right?

i know u cant unseal it yourself neither..
    but then ur sure that ure items wont be taken neither...

till u buy premi and be able to unseal again...

xD right?

From a reliable source I can say that the K2 servers did infact get intruded by an individual some time ago, what things he managed to obtain is still a riddle for the outsiders.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Don't waste your time with CS/GMs/Community liasons... they are all idiots who can't keep their story straight. They act like they are helpful, but doesn't act on it.

Call their fraud department if you have premium. That will get their attention. They don't do item restoration, but they are issuing an account restoration package...that's them acknowledging their "database was hacked" or whatever happen to you guys was their fault.

If you're smart and good with word games, I'm sure you can get something out of them.

Do you have number and proper extention ? Can you pm me that please ?

I have not logged since a month, maybe i should check my account and change my PW/SQ :s

Banned Senior Member

1 pass 1 id , 1 email from 4 years, never ever got hacked, or banned for 1 hr...... when you play ko just dont start other progrems they fuck up everything...

all this hacking going on is scary!! should i just sell all my items and quit KO while i still have them? or stay and have faith that ko will increase security??

If someone really hacked db, i dont understand why he dont take +9/+3 item...

well form me i tired to change my passwrod and still couldent log in when i put the new password it says no reg ID
    when i put the old password it says invalid PW
    so screw this
    unless KO says or posts asking every one to change there PW aint gonna try again to change my password
    and ya i had to change my password backl to the old one to be able to log in game again

Anyone who changed their password recently been hacked?

Banned

Been changing mine every 2-3 days, haven't been hit a second time yet.

Little archer Senior Member

logged in today after 5 days.

19 gbs and a trina gone... nothing else was touched. (because it was sealed)

what the fuck is going on?

Banned

I thinkt his has something to do with the new hosting site for K2. Does anyone have any info such as where the new location is, and when they made the switch to the new host?

ContactDraven

Quote Originally Posted by Painful_Truth View Post
    I just saw martikos on officials say he lost 80 GB in noah, 8 ACTUAL GB's, and 190 silver bars. Looking at the reports and what the mods are saying on officials it actually looks like internal corruptions now. Perhaps a disgruntled employee?
    do you have a link to this xD?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast