Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Database has been hacked again

This is a discussion on Database has been hacked again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ContactDraven do you have a link to this xD? why there is an increase amount of players ...
Page: 6

Banned

i didnt play for a long time 1 year + i decide to download ko again cuz i heard some sort of expansion and i always try out the expansion for like a week then get bored and stop playing so i login for like a week playing all alone then one day decide to login and i notice im padless at character select wuz like ok i login see they r gone only thing unsealed on account everything else sealed had no prem 300mil gone from inn used one of my minerva scrolls (bastards) and a sw pot absolutely no one had my info pc is absolutely fine out of all that time you would think that someone would of took my little things along time ago if they had my info but no i smell something fishy went down

This shit is seriously weak, i got all my stuff hacked in xigg... great... now il jus sell my char so if any1 wants details jus pm me i guess.... totall bullshit over 150gbs gone. AWSOME!

I got dced while being in merchant, and guess what, when log back some of my items were gone, got dced again and the rest of my items disappeared, luckily the 3 disc premium i had in merchant were there, and took them to another account.
    Now my problem is that I'm not able to log into knightonlineworld.com to change my PW :S

Little archer Senior Member

wow sucks to hear... i wonder how fast they can pull it off

it isnt human

Instead of making all crap about a money wipe why dont they just clear everyones inventories and pretend a goldfarmer hacker is doing it
    works like a treat

the database was hacked.... the other day i loggin and my shit was hacked. but only my unsealed stuff and the money in the bank, i had no prem so they couldent unseal my good stuff. KO is so stupid i log after a long time of afk and lose my earings and my money...

I just logged on my ED Account after a week, and my dual md +1rb, ib +1rb, and all my gems in bank are gone, i scanned my computer no keylogger nothing!

is their anyways of getting my items back

dont u have to log GamersFirst and change your G1 password to change your KO password..then that makes every password for all G1 accounts same password..

dunno i wanna have same password all my KO accounts..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456