Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Hows C-West Going?

This is a discussion on Hows C-West Going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i quit a good while back, some of you may remember me (Pandragon, Smoldering/HiddenEmber). i was just wondering how the ...
Page: 1

mjollner

i quit a good while back, some of you may remember me (Pandragon, Smoldering/HiddenEmber).

i was just wondering how the population is going, i quit because of how limited it was, and am just curious about whether my thoughts about what may happen have come to be true.
    if not i may come back, but are Undez/AFK still the bitching bitches since... well ever?

i quit a good while back, some of you may remember me (Pandragon, Smoldering/HiddenEmber).

i was just wondering how the population is going, i quit because of how limited it was, and am just curious about whether my thoughts about what may happen have come to be true.
    if not i may come back, but are Undez/AFK still the bitching bitches since... well ever?[/b]
    The answer to all those questions is Growing.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I dont see afk and undez bitching that much honestly..

Yesterday i had my best pk session ever so im cool with this server

_eSuba_

PANDRAGON
    sup mate

come human side

<3 old shinigammi mate

Jason269

Server is growing i must say, i quit due to the limitation of the server. Came back geared my self a little and PK isnt to bad after all.. Always someone to PK with.
    Morodan is always Packed full on merchants, although the prices have gone crazy latly.
    Wars are decent, easy 7k + NP a war, ED has neally 100 people on each side, although ED is bugged :P

Hope thats enough info. Btw, remember me DeadlyKillah? We was in Undez.

Yun_Yuuzhan

It&#39;s pretty crowded at the XP spots, Moradon has plenty of merchants, cz has people pretty much 24/7, though it&#39;s best in the evenings...

Reminds me of Ares right when Diez was first released. It&#39;s crowded enough that you&#39;re almost never wishing there was more people, and sometimes it&#39;s bad enough that you actually wish there were a little less.

Its an sweet server, wich is growing fast Come and enjoy!

Too many kids and too many spics on C-west, or atleast when i played... was one clan full of annoying twats also... what was their name again.... same clan as those killahs

Too many kids and too many spics on C-west, or atleast when i played... was one clan full of annoying twats also... what was their name again.... same clan as those killahs[/b]
    lol, you mean undestructablezzzzzz

Well undez doesn&#39;t exist anymore, they were hijacked by the human side clan persimmon. Its hard to bitch with them since they have about 0 english speakers :P

Well undez doesn&#39;t exist anymore, they were hijacked by the human side clan persimmon. Its hard to bitch with them since they have about 0 english speakers :P[/b]

yea sure just 36 players that talk english

i wont start a fight here so leave it that way

Undezz have some nice people. =)
    Always fun in FT and Moradon. :P

Every Clan has his idiots.

Well, CWest is a really nice server. And its growing more and more... I told it month ago, no one was listening coz everyone said new server coming...blabla.
    Well see the results. Its fun at CWest.

Well undez doesn&#39;t exist anymore, they were hijacked by the human side clan persimmon. Its hard to bitch with them since they have about 0 english speakers :P[/b]
    funny that u say that because we have 0 non english speakers (ofc some dont have perfect english but still) and 0 persimmon members and maybe we dont bitch because we are different people from old undez who used to flame a lot

So, what your actually saying is a clan that dosnt exist pwned your ass @ csw ?

So, what your actually saying is a clan that dosnt exist pwned your ass @ csw ?[/b]

wait wait, u pwnd, or u + 6 other clans?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast