Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Dates servers came out

This is a discussion on Dates servers came out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MyKO open beta started february '04, Ares launched officialy on the 24th of august '04, diez october 04', xigenon march ...
Page: 3

Tristan

MyKO open beta started february '04, Ares launched officialy on the 24th of august '04, diez october 04', xigenon march or february '05, beramus april '05, cypher july '05

Than what was in september 03? Or am I just crazy?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Than what was in september 03? Or am I just crazy?[/b]
    it was nothing, i literally remember starting at the beginning in march 2004 on MYKO, but yeah it was long time ago so don't quite remember the exact date, but it was either February or March of '04 that MYKO beta that started

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

it was nothing, i literally remember starting at the beginning in march 2004 on MYKO, but yeah it was long time ago so don't quite remember the exact date, but it was either February or March of '04 that MYKO beta that started[/b]
    yea it was around that time, when the servers were called logos and pathos =D and then changed later on ^^

This is for Diez.

I doubt anyone has a earlier registration date then me 8)[/b]

mine is Registration date: 2004-11-05

(cant post pics @ work )

asenptot

Xigenon was my first server i m playing in Akara now missing old days..

LastManStandIng

Been long time haha

Ups for all my Buddys and Friends in Diez =) i'm in C-West now Human side =)

good old myko times .Remember when i first saw atilla on patos.GuWanZai were trying kill it by slideing and they couldn't do it (and that was one of best clan on patos )

mabey if this game will be few more years in future 100 lvl guy will laugh from ppl who couldn't kill ultima

this show game lost it's point. It's not KO anymore it's gay manga look ROFD (or whatever it is called now) only pk system(pk system != pk) is good as always

one question someone know when krko started (and whole game along) 2002, 2003?

ardaxd

Ares was August of 04, Diez was December of 04, all those after that I lost track [/b]
    so all the new servers come out at 4th of a month ?

first time i've ever play this game was 2005-08-04 ^_^[/b]
    gay h34r:
    thats 10 days before me :lol:

Banned Senior Member

so all the new servers come out at 4th of a month ?[/b]
    at one point K2 was releasing a new server about every 3-5 months, hell at one point I think one was released about 2 months after the previous one. Surprised me to hell when I saw the announcement

New server won't open until Carnac West is full.They won't bother on new servers and putting in new work unless it's populated in Carnac West.So don't worry about any server coming out anytime soon.I think new server come out in late August

lil_mageskillz

New server won't open until Carnac West is full.They won't bother on new servers and putting in new work unless it's populated in Carnac West.So don't worry about any server coming out anytime soon.I think new server come out in late August [/b]
    will never come :P we got enough.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I was waiting for a new server for like over 6 months, and well if it came out right now I wouldn't go cause my university was on strike for 3 months and now we are back to classes, so meaning that I won't be able to play much, which is no good if you are going to compete, which is why I wanted to go to new server in the first place. But anyway to be honest, I think the new server will open over the summer.

Hmm i still have a 255 255 255... char on cypher

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast