Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fuk all turks!

This is a discussion on fuk all turks! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omfg ya clan leader special resskills for me hes just next to me and then a fukign priest comes 10 ...
Page: 1

DontLikeAFreak

Default fuk all turks!

omfg ya clan leader special resskills for me hes just next to me and then a fukign priest comes 10 stone me thats what making me pissed clan leader special resskiled for ntting and i also need ot pay him mony :angry: fuck all turks i dont know how fuckign messed up this game is niceeeeeeeee usko they call this game .yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa perfect fucking fll of turks i wish there exploded a fuckign bigg bom in turky this was the last thing i vut take i got scammed by turks got hacked by turks got some more times exped by turks like trade spamm or tping me in mobs,stop healing with paramun partys you know what i fuck Allah go now cry with your fucking prostitude mother this was the end. i know some retard turks now gonna flam eto me buth i cant take that shit just go fuckign cry wit ya moma. go away from this game all truks fak ya all learn englisch or leave game. and about k2 yea k2 fucking game people get dc and lose all items,they get hacked k2 is just sending a stupid message that they send to every member or just ignore it
    pff im getting sick of this shit people getting hacked dupers,koxpers,turks cant do a 1v1 with another person they run away when they redbol 2 other turks coming yea perfect then he comes back after me then he dont need to think"muahhaha keep running bitch i will pwn you " if he thinks that why is he then running aaway. and that i got exped by samma by a noob orc priest bp that debuffed me and that random fukign human rezzer rezzzs me 10 stone that was the last thing i cut take.yea turks try to pwn me gogogogogogo go flame to me wast your time on this topic gogoogogoggo and dont forget to run away from 1v1 and attack peopel when they are doing a 1v1
    or like in 1v1 enemy is almost dead yea perfect he was waiting for last hit ......................................... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i fuck Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Stfu
    /close_topic

DontLikeAFreak

uhu <_< go say that to ya moma.is it becasue your mom is turky :huh:

tolgahan

i smell ownt ppl here

Cadence96

mm... relax =) ,.... turks are just kids, learn to live with 'em.
    nothing can u get here... u should post it on the officials...

Haxium

Default Re: fuk all turks!

[quote]omfg ya clan leader special resskills for me hes just next to me and then a fukign priest comes 10 stone me thats what making me pissed clan leader special resskiled for ntting and i also need ot pay him mony :angry: fuck all turks i dont know how fuckign messed up this game is niceeeeeeeee usko they call this game .yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa perfect fucking fll of turks i wish there exploded a fuckign bigg bom in turky this was the last thing i vut take i got scammed by turks got hacked by turks got some more times exped by turks like trade spamm or tping me in mobs,stop healing with paramun partys you know what i fuck Allah go now cry with your fucking prostitude mother this was the end. i know some retard turks now gonna flam eto me buth i cant take that shit just go fuckign cry wit ya moma. go away from this game all truks fak ya all learn englisch or leave game. and about k2 yea k2 fucking game people get dc and lose all items,they get hacked k2 is just sending a stupid message that they send to every member or just ignore it
    pff im getting sick of this shit people getting hacked dupers,koxpers,turks cant do a 1v1 with another person they run away when they redbol 2 other turks coming yea perfect then he comes back after me then he dont need to think"muahhaha keep running bitch i will pwn you " if he thinks that why is he then running aaway. and that i got exped by samma by a noob orc priest bp that debuffed me and that random fukign human rezzer rezzzs me 10 stone that was the last thing i cut take.yea turks try to pwn me gogogogogogo go flame to me wast your time on this topic gogoogogoggo and dont forget to run away from 1v1 and attack peopel when they are doing a 1v1
    or like in 1v1 enemy is almost dead yea perfect he was waiting for last hit ......................................... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i fuck Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bouh .. u got 10 stone at lvl67 :'(

now stfu and cry me a river.

only lose .5% compare to 30 stones and u fuck allah?

GET FUCK!!!!!!!

Anger management FTW :P

DontLikeAFreak

YA I FAK ALLAH YOU WANNE CRY? :huh: gogogo cry like a baby and about 67 30 stone you got hacked and lost everything you got like fuckign 50 times exped from above 60+ and liek pressed of 30 times you got exped by fuckign turks that gonna malice,hit you when your attackign a boos??
    you got exped by healers that stop healing with paramun? you got exped by turks that trade spamm you when your killing a boss,or scamming you with like the first raptor from the server,getting koxped non stop,turks interupting 1v1's,and the thing whats getting enoying a whole day its like getting pm's " s.a,slm aga party,kac,wolf and then blabla shit,noob turkss pming in turks aga swift <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< q<<<<<<<<<<<<< aq sie sie sie and much more blabla i cut block pm buth most of the time im talkign ith someone thats not in the clan <_<
    so stfu yourself

there are a feeeeeeeeeeeeeew turks i like buth like 2 persons in edana

and again i fuck Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DontLikeAFreak

and i coudnt put it on the oficial forum becasue its down :mellow: just waiting until its up and the im there gonna non stop flame to the turks and gonan stop here,much more bastards over htere that deserve this enoying topic :P

Banned

doesn't turkish ppl have their own server?? n also.. i understand and all but if i was the owner of ko.. n US= Don't pay much 2 play .. Turk = pay 2 play... i would def leave turks alone XD.. but yea.... tell them 2 get their own server if they don't got 1!!!! =)

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by DontLikeAFreak
    YA I FAK ALLAH YOU WANNE CRY? :huh: * gogogo cry like a baby and about 67 30 stone you got hacked and lost everything you got like fuckign 50 times exped from above 60+ and liek pressed of 30 times you got exped by fuckign turks that gonna malice,hit you when your attackign a boos??
    you got exped by healers that stop healing with paramun? you got exped by turks that trade spamm you when your killing a boss,or scamming you with like the first raptor from the server,getting koxped non stop,turks interupting 1v1's,and the thing whats getting enoying a whole day its like getting pm's " s.a,slm aga party,kac,wolf and then blabla shit,noob turkss pming in turks aga swift <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< q<<<<<<<<<<<<< aq sie sie sie and much more blabla i cut block pm buth most of the time im talkign ith someone thats not in the clan *<_< *
    so stfu yourself

and again i fuck Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    your makeing yourself look as bad as them

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Crimsonrain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crimsonrain)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DontLikeAFreak
    YA I FAK ALLAH YOU WANNE CRY? :huh: * gogogo cry like a baby and about 67 30 stone you got hacked and lost everything you got like fuckign 50 times exped from above 60+ and liek pressed of 30 times you got exped by fuckign turks that gonna malice,hit you when your attackign a boos??
    you got exped by healers that stop healing with paramun? you got exped by turks that trade spamm you when your killing a boss,or scamming you with like the first raptor from the server,getting koxped non stop,turks interupting 1v1's,and the thing whats getting enoying a whole day its like getting pm's " s.a,slm aga party,kac,wolf and then blabla shit,noob turkss pming in turks aga swift <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< q<<<<<<<<<<<<< aq sie sie sie and much more blabla i cut block pm buth most of the time im talkign ith someone thats not in the clan *<_< *
    so stfu yourself

your makeing yourself look as bad as them[/b]
    Even worst ...

Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)</div>
    Originally posted by Crimsonrain@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DontLikeAFreak

so stfu yourself

your makeing yourself look as bad as them
    Even worst ...[/b]
    +1 dude.
    dont be mad its allways like that.

Technicolor

Man, u sound like a noob and a retard lol :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast