Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

db hack or not

This is a discussion on db hack or not within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 penor...
Page: 2

CALAdmin

<3 penor

once i logged in and had all my armours missing and sword breakers in my hands, but it was one of festo's practical jokes... FUNNY MAN! :angry:

All this talk of hackings is pure hysteria, idiots getting scammed. there is no new database hack. It is possible to change password now with only id and password so i think a lot of bought accounts are being scammed.

once i logged in and had all my armours missing and sword breakers in my hands, but it was one of festo's practical jokes... FUNNY MAN! :angry:

All this talk of hackings is pure hysteria, idiots getting scammed. there is no new database hack. It is possible to change password now with only id and password so i think a lot of bought accounts are being scammed.

Originally posted by phantomlink
    wasn't database, was a completly different method. *I'm just surprised my char is fine *:unsure:
    if ur hacked....that means it is the end of KO

/bankrupt ftw!

Originally posted by phantomlink
    wasn't database, was a completly different method. *I'm just surprised my char is fine *:unsure:
    if ur hacked....that means it is the end of KO

/bankrupt ftw!

Originally posted by 0000000
    once i logged in and had all my armours missing and sword breakers in my hands, but it was one of festo's practical jokes... FUNNY MAN! *:angry: *

lol

Originally posted by 0000000
    once i logged in and had all my armours missing and sword breakers in my hands, but it was one of festo's practical jokes... FUNNY MAN! *:angry: *

lol

Maximus662

Phantomlink answer pm plx baba :wub:

Maximus662

Phantomlink answer pm plx baba :wub:

Banned Senior Member

my msn message "Homework, only message if URGENT or else i'll ignore" sorry aga but i'll have to get to it after, already sidetracked enough as it is

Banned Senior Member

my msn message "Homework, only message if URGENT or else i'll ignore" sorry aga but i'll have to get to it after, already sidetracked enough as it is

qtie

so its safe to say

if u got hacked/scammed u shared/used 3th proggie
    (or not..)
    so thesepost about hacked can be done with
    grtz

qtie

so its safe to say

if u got hacked/scammed u shared/used 3th proggie
    (or not..)
    so thesepost about hacked can be done with
    grtz

NooBZilla

dun think so...
    still believe its ppl using elsasa or another proggie to benefit from the game...
    yeah yeah go flame away
    if its db hack howcome that 0000000 still isnt hacked by now..
    just 1 to mention
    i mean he's the biggest 1 on ares...
    along with cris and a few others
    and all still not hkd
    get real pl
    hmm good statement but ur wrong

nychris has been hacked and some poor turks hacked the ko website and got people's id and pw whoever loged in and hacked most of them as for the rest yea most of them share accounts with someone which is their prob... but for the rest cant blame them for loging into the KO website..its just something stupid that KO cant seem to block

NooBZilla

dun think so...
    still believe its ppl using elsasa or another proggie to benefit from the game...
    yeah yeah go flame away
    if its db hack howcome that 0000000 still isnt hacked by now..
    just 1 to mention
    i mean he's the biggest 1 on ares...
    along with cris and a few others
    and all still not hkd
    get real pl
    hmm good statement but ur wrong

nychris has been hacked and some poor turks hacked the ko website and got people's id and pw whoever loged in and hacked most of them as for the rest yea most of them share accounts with someone which is their prob... but for the rest cant blame them for loging into the KO website..its just something stupid that KO cant seem to block

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast