Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

db hack or not

This is a discussion on db hack or not within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm good statement but ur wrong * * nychris has been hacked and some poor turks hacked the ko website ...
Page: 3

DuWolf

hmm good statement but ur wrong * *

nychris has been hacked and some poor turks hacked the ko website and got people's id and pw whoever loged in and hacked most of them as for the rest yea most of them share accounts with someone which is their prob... but for the rest cant blame them for loging into the KO website..its just something stupid that KO cant seem to block
    I log in daily to the website, 5 months since i last got hacked...
    an im like the Turks ' Golden Egg ' . There is no db hack , you give someone your account name or use a 3rd party program your gonna lose something someday.

DuWolf

hmm good statement but ur wrong * *

nychris has been hacked and some poor turks hacked the ko website and got people's id and pw whoever loged in and hacked most of them as for the rest yea most of them share accounts with someone which is their prob... but for the rest cant blame them for loging into the KO website..its just something stupid that KO cant seem to block
    I log in daily to the website, 5 months since i last got hacked...
    an im like the Turks ' Golden Egg ' . There is no db hack , you give someone your account name or use a 3rd party program your gonna lose something someday.

qtie

oke can be wrong but>>> look to 0000000>no1 and i mean no1 has "hacked"him, as for ny could be the same as 00 stated festo
    cant remember atm
    just wanne point out tht its strange if ppl got db acces they dont touch the real"people"...
    but just the (somewhat minor)
    grtz

qtie

oke can be wrong but>>> look to 0000000>no1 and i mean no1 has "hacked"him, as for ny could be the same as 00 stated festo
    cant remember atm
    just wanne point out tht its strange if ppl got db acces they dont touch the real"people"...
    but just the (somewhat minor)
    grtz

DRT-the_bank

there is no database hack or something like that the thing is they dont need your secret question if they learn your id and pass you are screwed

DRT-the_bank

there is no database hack or something like that the thing is they dont need your secret question if they learn your id and pass you are screwed

qtie

id&pass through web its ssl i hope by now,atleats last time checked
    so still sharing (and possible using 3th proggie)is the thing
    ppl stop using it !!!
    btw some1 trans it to turkish :P
    grtz

dun meanthat

qtie

id&pass through web its ssl i hope by now,atleats last time checked
    so still sharing (and possible using 3th proggie)is the thing
    ppl stop using it !!!
    btw some1 trans it to turkish :P
    grtz

dun meanthat

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by 0000000
    once i logged in and had all my armours missing and sword breakers in my hands, but it was one of festo's practical jokes... FUNNY MAN! *:angry: *

All this talk of hackings is pure hysteria, idiots getting scammed. there is no new database hack. It is possible to change password now with only id and password so i think a lot of bought accounts are being scammed.
    Bullshit i have NEVER shared my account and never would.

Dragonfaire

once i logged in and had all my armours missing and sword breakers in my hands, but it was one of festo's practical jokes... FUNNY MAN! *:angry: *

All this talk of hackings is pure hysteria, idiots getting scammed. there is no new database hack. It is possible to change password now with only id and password so i think a lot of bought accounts are being scammed.
    Bullshit i have NEVER shared my account and never would.

U got to be kidding me?! There's a REAL flaw between KO client/server communication that let hackers change ID while still logged ingame, letting them load any char without knowing the password, even the ones banned. This is no DB hack, but just a well known hack tool used to change memory addresses in the game. Since PunkBuster came out, all hack tools are working again, letting hackers sniff packets and let them fool arround with the game.

Thats very real and thats why servers are down all this time. This is no hysteria. Better get your facts straight. I got hacked my first time cause I was "dumb" enough to name my accountid the same as my character. Lots of ppl never shared their accounts but still got hacked. Why? Some use the accountid as email, or part of their char, or forum account or something close to it. Chris got hacked like that.

The ppl who are most safe are the ones that used something completely unrelated to their accounts and also, never shared their accounts. Yet, there were a couple cases in the past where there was db hacking and a big list of accountids went out to the public. That ppl did nothing wrong, yet they got screwed.

Whether u believe it or not, there's hacking that is not related to ppl sharing things or getting keyloggers. And this case was one.

U got to be kidding me?! There's a REAL flaw between KO client/server communication that let hackers change ID while still logged ingame, letting them load any char without knowing the password, even the ones banned. This is no DB hack, but just a well known hack tool used to change memory addresses in the game. Since PunkBuster came out, all hack tools are working again, letting hackers sniff packets and let them fool arround with the game.

Thats very real and thats why servers are down all this time. This is no hysteria. Better get your facts straight. I got hacked my first time cause I was "dumb" enough to name my accountid the same as my character. Lots of ppl never shared their accounts but still got hacked. Why? Some use the accountid as email, or part of their char, or forum account or something close to it. Chris got hacked like that.

The ppl who are most safe are the ones that used something completely unrelated to their accounts and also, never shared their accounts. Yet, there were a couple cases in the past where there was db hacking and a big list of accountids went out to the public. That ppl did nothing wrong, yet they got screwed.

Whether u believe it or not, there's hacking that is not related to ppl sharing things or getting keyloggers. And this case was one.

zetazeta

weird one of my friends got hacked... never shared his account... no 3rd party program. =S hope a rollback 4 him

zetazeta

weird one of my friends got hacked... never shared his account... no 3rd party program. =S hope a rollback 4 him

u are all forgeting the fact that u play at cafe EVERY account_id is stored on that pc and its SO FUCKING EASY to find it so go figure a shit load of people get hacked when u can simply take over someone with knowing there account_id

and correct me if im wrong if this is same as other that mean they can change pass n all blabla bla WHY THE FUCK is everyone whining for roll back dammit u roll back servers hackers who took the time to change pass = 2 x hacked ur jus helping hacker

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast