Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

DB Hackers

This is a discussion on DB Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since the past few days of Carnac-West market shopping, I saw some people pming me in pms with 1 yr ...
Page: 1

Banned

Since the past few days of Carnac-West market shopping, I saw some people pming me in pms with 1 yr old ko4life account.

I decided to reply back to their pms and say hi.

Then all of sudden, these peeps are asking me if i buy any items for wu usd.

I said yeah i do...only for worth my money...

So what happens was, this morning, this guy asked me if i will pay 350 us dollars for WU on avedon +8 no rebirth for carnac-west

i said yeshhh!!! i want it so badly! all that babashopping - spree attitude, with a smile on my face and asked him to show the item in-game..

Well sadly, i wasnt being clueless or stupid but i forgot to take the ss and the merchant who had the avedon 8 was a db hacker from carnac-west

well my conclusion and question is...these db hackers are gonna turn rich in the future with ko's database of items, and making them with anvil bug and +8 +9 uniques to make it look like if it was upgraded, its legit item but hacked...from the db....anyways im not making sense here at all, i think...so ima just look at this topic for some replies i might get but lets see if this guy doesnt scam me for my avedon 8 that i paid for this morning

thanks for reading, CrizeN

only way to stop data base hackers is not to buy there items...

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

how do u knwo hes a db hacker

Banned

He's the only noob carrying an avedon 8 no rebirth.

SillyHo

With the new "forgiveness" of K2 a few people that abused anvil will be back around. Doesnt mean the guy used the DB to get it, but I know it also doesnt put a nice "legit" glow to this guys weapon either. Some people also are selling out in anticipation of the new server....maybe this cat sold all his shit already and still has an avedon to offload.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

this guy asked me if i will pay 350 us dollars for WU on avedon +8 no rebirth for carnac-wes[/b]
    Well if he asked you if you will pay 350$ for an avedon +8, the way you said it makes it seem like he just directly asked you if you wanna buy an avedon +8.
    If he was a database hacker, he would ask you for any item you would like to buy and would sell it at his own price.
    DB Hacked item's DO get wiped eventually and i've seen it happen on Beramus. I would not recommend buying anything from them

EDIT: added you on msn if you have questions

only way to stop data base hackers is not to buy there items...[/b]
    +1 btw i love your sig xD

theres like 3 avedon +8's on the server. it was prob CRAZY's. he got an avedon long time ago from hellsgarem event, and i havent seen him since. maybe he got banned and he just got unbanend with the forgiveness thing.

just a geuss. doubt its a db hacker though.

Banned

you guys gotta stop jumping to so many conclusions ...

you expect the worst automatically ( i know its k2 but still)

Ganadorph Senior Member

he posted this because Dan already told everyone in the scammers topic that he was gunna buy the avedon +8 from a DB hacker and now he is trying to look like a good KO player because he knows the he cant buy it no more cuz ppl r gunna know where he got it from h34r:

CRAZY was never banned. Just busy with school.

Banned

It is kinda nubish though to ask about db hackers, because they're the ones making money out of this...

theres like 3 avedon +8's on the server. it was prob CRAZY's. he got an avedon long time ago from hellsgarem event, and i havent seen him since. maybe he got banned and he just got unbanend with the forgiveness thing.

just a geuss. doubt its a db hacker though.[/b]
    CRAZY still has his +8 Avedon lol..

he posted this because Dan already told everyone in the scammers topic that he was gunna buy the avedon +8 from a DB hacker and now he is trying to look like a good KO player because he knows the he cant buy it no more cuz ppl r gunna know where he got it from h34r:[/b]
    he still bought it, can't wait for dupe wipes

Upgrade

he posted this because Dan already told everyone in the scammers topic that he was gunna buy the avedon +8 from a DB hacker and now he is trying to look like a good KO player because he knows the he cant buy it no more cuz ppl r gunna know where he got it from h34r:[/b]

i doubt he would care, what people thought if he had it :P

hell if i had something like that, i wouldnt care wht ppl say id just go pawn there ass :P

a846039

woot woot... DB hackers ftl lol....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast