Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DB Hackers

This is a discussion on DB Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW GOOD GUN DAN... YOUR SO COOL!!!! THANKS FOR MY FAME! For your information, dupe wipes won't work on this ...
Page: 2

Banned

WOW GOOD GUN DAN... YOUR SO COOL!!!! THANKS FOR MY FAME!

For your information, dupe wipes won't work on this avedon 8, because i just upgraded it to +5 rebirth using a reverse scroll on an Avedon+8 so therefore, its not a dupe anymore or was.

i know a warrior who's just bought an ave8 for 335$ and he paid with WU address was in Netehrland

hatay

For your information, dupe wipes won't work on this avedon 8, because i just upgraded it to +5 rebirth using a reverse scroll on an Avedon+8 so therefore, its not a dupe anymore or was. [/b]
    It still has the same unique id...

Could you imagine if the server had to put an unique id on every item's grade, every time you add elemental damage, etc?

And btw, there's currently no duped items ingame so don't worry about that.. If i were you i'd worry that a member of the K2 staff trace all items that were injected from the buyer to the seller then simply delete them or worst, ban your account

i know a warrior who's just bought an ave8 for 335$ and he paid with WU address was in Netehrland [/b]
    who? :mellow:

For your information, dupe wipes won't work on this avedon 8, because i just upgraded it to +5 rebirth using a reverse scroll on an Avedon+8 so therefore, its not a dupe anymore or was. [/b]
    regardless, you&#39;re still a noob for buying from a DB hacker, I&#39;m still pretty sure if it was a duped item it can be still cleared in a dupe wipe, that and GRATS ON SCAMMING JAS OUT OF $90.00, noob <_<

there already rich and thats my avedon >.<

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

there already rich and thats my avedon >.<[/b]
    and richer and richer and richer..

Banned Senior Member

Yea its a db hacker/gm friend from holland he made a lvl 83 char with border s symbol and facking nice weapons at ronark server.
    Before he made a warrior lvl 80 with n1 border symbol and a priest with border h symbol. (all with +9 items )

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=11577 yea sure, selling all items on all servers ^^ your the man

If you could not get it so easy http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...265044&st=0 you would not trade it like that.

Ronark char names: Cockwin lvl 81bp top 5 symbol, G0DZILLA (thought you spell godzilla like this) lvl 83 warrior with s border created .

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=MON5TER lvl 82 he dlvled to not look suspicious changed name to G0DZILLA NOW

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=COCKwin his bp that donated rsm clan to top 5 before. Now they are orc

Also he treath me to destroy my account before when i was annoying him.

Anyway D: you doing it good m8 your a big $$ maker haha

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Yea its a db hacker/gm friend from holland he made a lvl 83 char with border s symbol and facking nice weapons at ronark server.
    Before he made a warrior lvl 80 with n1 border symbol and a priest with border h symbol. (all with +9 items )
    Also he got a rogue with pro items at pathos.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=11577 yea sure, selling all items on all servers ^^ your the man

If you could not get it so easy http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...265044&st=0 you would not trade it like that.

Pathos rogue name: HetSpytme
    Ronark char names: Cockwin lvl 81bp top 5 symbol, G0DZ1LLA (thought you spell godzilla like this) lvl 83 warrior with s border created .

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=MON5TER lvl 82 he dlvled to not look suspicious changed name to G0DZ1LLA NOW

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=COCKwin his bp that donated rsm clan to top 5 before. Now they are orc

His dutch ^^ Pathos rogue http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=HetSpytMe

Also he treath me to destroy my account before when i was annoying him.
    Anyway D: you doing it good m8 your a big $$ maker haha[/b]
    Sorry to kill your post there buddy but it&#39;s not HetSpytMe. HetSpytMe is a turk living in Holland who used the Tears of Karvidis rebirth bug to make all his items, and also to someone of his close friends. I have him on MSN and it&#39;s not him. Also this guy you are talking about is Dutch but he does not have complete access to the database. He can create item&#39;s but he cannot delete or have any access to national points/ banning accounts/unbanning accounts.
    The item&#39;s created by him are not legit and they do not have a legit ID in the database. When a GM investigates whoever has these crazy items he&#39;s selling to, they can tell they are not from a legitimate source and delete / ban the account.

Banned Senior Member

ok then i was wrong at thespytme part but the rest is true!

its not database hack. its just someone who abused medal bugs got some avedons and got lucky making a +8.

tenzin is 100% correct about sexycomboot aka cronxious, that is my ko4life account but i gave to him, hes a db hacker that sells items on all servers, plays ronark under the names that he just said, deletes/bans anyone we dont like.

Banned

wo0t

MrBigStuff

tenzin is 100% correct about sexycomboot aka cronxious, that is my ko4life account but i gave to him, hes a db hacker that sells items on all servers, plays ronark under the names that he just said, deletes/bans anyone we dont like.[/b]
    Okey, here&#39;s to settle things out.

1. There are no such as db hackers out here, you want to know why? Well here&#39;s the thing, if a person wants to connect to the database, he has to connect through a niffy K2 tool that records everything that&#39;s been done inside the database. The program has an indirect connection with the database, so there&#39;s no way possible you can log the database from anywhere else then the office. I&#39;ve heard rumors from trustable resources that there is some new anvil bug that hasn&#39;t been detected untill so far. So if you see people that pimped out and selling +8/9&#39;s on empty chars these are the possibilitys: - Items from Hellsgarem bug
    - Items from a possible anvil bug
    - Items from corrupted gm&#39;s
    - Items from any kind of bug abuse that had been unpatched with new expansion

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Okey, here&#39;s to settle things out.

1. There are no such as db hackers out here, you want to know why? Well here&#39;s the thing, if a person wants to connect to the database, he has to connect through a niffy K2 tool that records everything that&#39;s been done inside the database. The program has an indirect connection with the database, so there&#39;s no way possible you can log the database from anywhere else then the office. I&#39;ve heard rumors from trustable resources that there is some new anvil bug that hasn&#39;t been detected untill so far. So if you see people that pimped out and selling +8/9&#39;s on empty chars these are the possibilitys: - Items from Hellsgarem bug
    - Items from a possible anvil bug
    - Items from corrupted gm&#39;s
    - Items from any kind of bug abuse that had been unpatched with new expansion[/b]
    Your dumb. There are DB hackers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast