Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DB Hackers

This is a discussion on DB Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You're dumb because I know much more about USKO's database secuirity and acesses then almost any other player, like I ...
Page: 3

MrBigStuff

You're dumb because I know much more about USKO's database secuirity and acesses then almost any other player, like I said, I've got my resources. The pathetic rumors about database hackers is just a stupid excuse for people that want to blacklist others, just because they have better items that they don't possess, if you call me dumb. Bring me any proof of an actual database hacker, proof...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

stop trying to act like you know stuff lol.

Many people have hacked their database before, the most recent one was a turkish dude who made items in every server and selling them for usd.

MrBigStuff

I know from trustable resources.
    You know shit ass rumors from Turks and noobs.

That's the differents.

maxbg

rofl whats wrong with all you poor bastards? The guy has money and wants to spend them for USKO stuff. It's his choice. Gratz for the ave +8 mate.

P.S To the noobs that are just whining and complaining. Go find a job and spend your money on w/e u want. Because you are poor or don't feel like spending money for games others shouldnt do it too?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

rofl whats wrong with all you poor bastards? The guy has money and wants to spend them for USKO stuff. It's his choice. Gratz for the ave +8 mate.
    P.S To the noobs that are just whining and complaining. Go find a job and spend your money on w/e u want. Because you are poor or don't feel like spending money for games others shouldnt do it too?[/b]
    anyone who spends mass amounts of money on a game like this ,,,in my opinion gota have no life .....or....is just that nerdy....
    as far as database hacking goes...if it did happened i am sure it was taken care of fast...
    rumors are rumors....
    when you deal with children age 12-18 on this game that do not know what they are talking about they atend to make sdtuff up looking for a real answear of what happened.
    one +8 item on a server isn;t going to end ko...
    people need to get over it realy....
    be glad if they did databse hack ko theat they didn't get ya checking info ';-s or credit card info and had fun with it..
    point made.

MrBigStuff

u are right on pretty much all parts except the indirect connection to the database can be from outside source if they have a clearance to admin level network within, u can do it simply from a laptop if u got the password but even k2 has a good enough system that detects breach if a proper code isn't used. so its either a worker IN k2 or someone is REALLY good at it.
    u do realize a LOT OF PEOPLE in k2 works outside the company? they don't have to be in the office to do it.
    anyone taken advanced network system would know this cuz its basic information

its better to trust a db hacker than a gm who sells items.

gm can take back items without question and u cannot get them back even if u talk to the producer himself.

db hacker cant take items back even if they say they can etc. its all bs. no matter what they threaten u with, u can always prevent ur items from being stolen by hackers and even from certain gms. the only gms that will take ur items are the corrupted ones (RIP) and will sell them for money. in order for them to take it they need to log ur accnt and use ur seal code etc. they have programs that scans the last code punched in for sealing. however, everytime u use ur codes in game and wen u are done. log myko and change it there. its not scanable by their fkin hack tools and if its not 100% protect ur items, it sure gives them a big fkin hassle of a time trying to get. what i say is true because ive experienced it first hand. i witnessed a gm help a player steal items from people and resell. so if u rich fuckers ever decide to buy items, i suggest buy from db hacker cause if ur shit disappears just chargeback. but u cant charge back a corrupted gm. good luck all.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

So maybe to even the field for all k2 should just rent +9 items from the npc

Banned

u have unlegit +8 avedon?

be a man, destroy

lil_mageskillz

u have unlegit +8 avedon?
    be a man, destroy[/b]
    lmao be a man :P i think after spending that much money on it no 1 would want to destroy it.

who? :mellow:[/b]
    He is in Error and just did NCS!

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

He is in Error and just did NCS![/b]
    so what happened to this?

Banned

Sold my avedon anyways lol

damn i should few of my acc unbanned.. had some items that are normal now back in xig also with pus scrolls filled in inn..

NC scrolls. hp scrolls and all that shit.. but what u gotta do ?

theres like 3 avedon +8's on the server. it was prob CRAZY's. he got an avedon long time ago from hellsgarem event, and i havent seen him since. maybe he got banned and he just got unbanend with the forgiveness thing.

just a geuss. doubt its a db hacker though.[/b]
    theres 2.. CRAZY's which is rebirthed.. so it cant be that, Then BigPete made one but burnt it when he quit, Then Frukwan somehow managed to get one when there was no +7s or anything around (L0L was +1 rebirth).. AND he always used to go on about how he had a little DB hacker bud.

Dam it sucks to have such a small server You can keep tabs on everyones items.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast