Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

DB Hackers

This is a discussion on DB Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GM's don't wipe duped items they just hack your account and steal everything what u have...
Page: 4

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

GM's don't wipe duped items they just hack your account and steal everything what u have

GM's don't wipe duped items they just hack your account and steal everything what u have[/b]
    Yep.. They didnt even do a wipe when IN / ROL / ROC's were dropping from stone golems out the ass just before they brang out Kemirosa.

They felt there wasnt enough items dropped to do a wipe xD

kaanzor69

You're dumb because I know much more about USKO's database secuirity and acesses then almost any other player, like I said, I've got my resources. The pathetic rumors about database hackers is just a stupid excuse for people that want to blacklist others, just because they have better items that they don't possess, if you call me dumb. Bring me any proof of an actual database hacker, proof...[/b]
    did you even read about the guy who made 65,000$ in turkey and he got arrested? wtf did you think he was the tooth fairy? db hacker n-word

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234