Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DC at choose character screen

This is a discussion on DC at choose character screen within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I press start in the choose character screen, it said disconnect from server, and if I don't press the ...
Page: 1

noobpriest

When I press start in the choose character screen, it said disconnect from server, and if I don't press the Ok button, it'll keep loading until Loading character data and stop at 99%, i try with different accounts and different computer at home, all got the same result, is it just me or the server is down?

I am a platinum user, my other 2 accounts are bronze, I&#39;ve submit ticket yesterday and got no feed back at all! and this is wasting my 1 day preimum period of all 3 accounts, where can I go complain? I didn&#39;t add any hardware/software recently, and it was normal the day before and this problem comes up yesterday <_<

omg im glad he posted dude peep that siggy

agendas

When I press start in the choose character screen, it said disconnect from server, and if I don&#39;t press the Ok button, it&#39;ll keep loading until Loading character data and stop at 99%, i try with different accounts and different computer at home, all got the same result, is it just me or the server is down?

I am a platinum user, my other 2 accounts are bronze, I&#39;ve submit ticket yesterday and got no feed back at all! and this is wasting my 1 day preimum period of all 3 accounts, where can I go complain? I didn&#39;t add any hardware/software recently, and it was normal the day before and this problem comes up yesterday <_<[/b]
    Well I had same prob long time ago. I got dced in char select screen. Just told gm and he fixed it.

noobpriest

Well I had same prob long time ago. I got dced in char select screen. Just told gm and he fixed it.[/b]

So it&#39;s their problem, not mine right? :angry:

So it&#39;s their problem, not mine right? :angry:[/b]
    well im not sure its thier problem since u have it on other accounts/pc as well try re-dw ko and reinstall it also might be router/firewall problem but im not sure. Also Send a ticket and ask them debug ur account if nothing helps.

noobpriest

I can&#39;t even login game, there is no way for me to contact the GM, I&#39;ve submit 3 tickets already, and no reply so far... <_<

where is that 24 hours customer feed back thing now? :angry:

When I try to connect with one of my characters, I get disconnected every time.

This character has been blocked. If you feel that this was done in error, please submit a support request under "Blocked Accounts".

http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst...count_faqs.php

PoseidoM

OMGG !
    Me 2 got this BUG !
    im plat user..

zzzz

noobpriest

it&#39;s been 4 days alreday :wacko:

justiceiro

all from japan? cuz i have same prblem!

lucifer4

i had that problem once

but i had to wait about a week and then it worked

maybe it was maintance that fixed it

PoseidoM

shiiit !
    i sent ticket to k2 and us tell me wait :s

If you live in japan why are you playing usko? There is jpko you know

PoseidoM

if u understand JAPANESE language u can enter .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast